Print

Author Topic: DOOMBA!! King of the Goombas is here!  (Read 2764 times)

« on: November 07, 2001, 11:22:26 PM »
I am a poster of old. Back in the day when there were cool people, who didnt post nonsense, you people have turn this place into TRASH, TRASH, TRAAAAAAASH!!!!! Just kidding, howdy yall, havnt been here in awhile, the gamecube is lookin keen!

Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2001, 12:21:49 AM »
Somebody wanna run that by me again?

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2001, 10:16:25 AM »
True, the quality of posts has decreased here.  But there is still good discussion sometimes.

You remember me, right?

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2001, 11:26:16 AM »
Yeah i remember you, i also know cjrs-whats his face from a different bbs, i dont remember which one but your from canada and you like south park or something. Back in this BBS's golden age there were alot of cool posters who posted worth while post about interesting things, now its crap like "THE GBA RIPPED ME OFF CUZ I LEFT IT OUT SIDE IN THE RAIN AND IT GOT RUINED!!! WHY DIDNT THEY MAKE IT WATER PROOF!?" Sillyness i say! Thats why i stopped posting here, and sm128c isnt any better. MORE sillyness (plus the editorial writters over there are the worst, most mediocer losers i have ever had the displessure to stumble across). This calls for a "postal cleansing" All Goomba's unite and form the almighty Goomba army of old!! (does "the goombas" still post here?) We must wipe out the silly children who post nonsense, and make sure to hit them hard with large metal objects!! Well, i should get back to school, ill let my Goomba army handle this!

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2001, 01:19:00 PM »
I thought Goomba King was the king of Goombas...

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2001, 03:34:30 PM »
Hey, I'm from Canada...maybe its me you remember?

Anyways, i will join in this party.....cause ive been here for a long time about now.

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Link

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2001, 04:24:14 PM »
Hi. Welcome back. Actually, the board is all posted with "secert page" topics. We did eventually found it but the page was then told to everybody and now we have to find it agian. So now the Peagus Team is trying there best.

Anyways, how have you been?

------------------------------
The Peagus Team must fulfill our duty. We must find the secert page.

The Game Master.

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2001, 08:43:06 PM »
yeah, canadian and like south park, that's me...lol
Maybe I can remind you.......pick a board i'm on:
VGR2K forums, SM128C forums, SMT Forums? and a brief stay at Shy Guy's Toybox forums

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2001, 10:09:14 AM »
Remember me? I'm soon going to do a new post called "What the world would be like without Nintendo." I'm also going to post "If Nintendo and Sega teamed up..."

Gotta go! I have to go to my lunch hour at school!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2001, 03:06:58 PM »
Yeah cjrs, i think it was sm128c cuz they made you a mod i think, and they had a guy there named tubbablubba who was japanese and thaught he was all cool cuz he could tell everyone how to say stuff in japanese. I bet he watches XXX rated cartoons with his friends. yeah im pretty sure thats where i saw ya

Print