Print

Author Topic: The Most Annoying Character  (Read 5107 times)

« on: July 01, 2003, 08:17:31 PM »
Who has an annoying character personally? To me I think it would be Toad. Especially in Super Mario Advance 1. The way he screams why he dies. UGH, I just hate his voice!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 08:33:30 PM »
I liked his voice in MK64 and the N64 Mario Party Games.
I don't really like Jen Taylor doing his voice (it's all high and scratchy), but she's good for Peach and Daisy.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 08:57:16 PM »
I think Jen Taylor did Jigglypuff in SSBM & Wario's friends Mona & the twins Kat & Ana In Wario Ware...
There is no annoying character in Mario...oh yeah there is...Croco(I hated him in SMRPG!!!!)

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 09:02:27 PM »
I *pika* hate *pika* that *pika* stupid *pika* PIKACHU!!!!!!!!*pika*

(jon catches+BBQ Pikachu.....anyone one some burgers? There's PikaMeat!!!)

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 09:06:21 PM »
No, I know for a fact she didn't do Jigglypuff's voice in SSBM. Just Peach.

As for most annoying character... I'd have to say Jr. Troopa in Paper Mario. I actually groaned when his theme music started playing by the third time meeting up with him, not to mention all the other times... And when he came to Bowser's Castle... I nearly went insane! ;P

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2003, 09:20:35 PM »
The most annoying character? .................

That would have to be........Donkey Kong.    ugh!!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2003, 09:27:07 PM »
I like Jen Taylor's Toad better than the guy from Mario Kart 64 and whetever else he did. I love that scream in SMA. Heheheh.
And no, Jen Taylor didn't do Jigglypuff. Ugh.

As for the most annoying character... Bandits, perhaps? In YI and PM.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2003, 09:37:59 PM »
Bandit's ARE rather annoying. I think he was talking about specific individual characters, though.

Oh, and jon, have you checked out the Anti-Pokemon Story thread? It's a good, healthy way to get rid of your aggression. Heheheh...

--------------------

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2003, 09:45:46 PM »
I have a way of getting mobbed for my opinions on things, and this'll probably be one of them. Most annoying character = YOSHI! Yoshi's voice is SO annoying, same with his stupid hover jump. But especially his popularity. More people were looking forward to seeing Yoshi in SMS than Mario! Ever since he was unveiled in SMW, people have liked him more than Mario. And how does he get all this? Simply by acting SOOOOO cute and having weird/unrealistic moves! Seriously, how do people like something thats main weapons are EGGS and his TONGUE? I really don't get it, but the way he's SOMEHOW liked so much over the Mario Bros. for being in half as many games really ****** me off!

Edited by - CashCrazed on 7/1/2003 8:47:01 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2003, 09:57:36 PM »
Peach. Peach. Peach. Most ANNOYING character EVER!

MarioKart64-when she passes you up, she says "Thank You", and she.......dang! They make that game so Peach gets on your nerves.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2003, 10:15:03 PM »
Hmm...it sounded to me like she says "Peach you" Ahhhhhhhh!! Pichu! She's a Pokemon! Kill it! Kill it!!

*Ahem* Anyway...scanning memory for her phrases..."Bingo! Ba-bye!" "Here we go-o!" "Peach you!" (or maybe it's beat'chu.)"Aahhhhhh!"

...Nope, I don't remember a thank you. Who really annoys me is Mario's voice in MK64. Especially when you get a Super (gold) Mushroom. Ugh. "Woowoowoowooohoo!" "Herewehereweherewe go-o!"  I'll admit, Peach's voice is annoying too, as well as Toad's. Gotta love Yoshi. Nice and quiet "ee-ooh" sound effect. Although I like his voice (Yoshi's Story+) a lot more.

--------------------

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2003, 02:30:18 PM »
i would say chuckya on sm64 he tossed me off at bower in the sky all the way back and nintendo likes pikachu to much ugh i like a kind that will maul someone and eat whatever is left ah thats better

luigi will takeover the earth and n64 will return
luigi will takeover the earth and n64 will return

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2003, 03:08:20 PM »
Ok, I'll just ignore that.

But, Peach's and Toad's Super Mushroom thing is annoying! I agree with Sapphira.

You know what they should do? Have Bowser actually speak. His rarrar junk is getting on my nerves!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2003, 05:57:36 PM »
Definately Peach. Definately. The annoyingness of her voice is beyond comprehension, not to mention that she can't do a whole lot for herself (SSBM: Haven't played it, but if I remember correctly, she even uses Toads for defense! What the hell?) and begs for Mario (never Luigi) to save her. Ugh.

I don't mind Yoshi much. Though I just don't get how the 120 or so pound character with really small legs can jump 3 times his own height, and then sustain this weight in midair just by waving those legs back and forth. It's freaky.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2003, 06:01:48 PM »
I think Toad is the

most annoying character,because all he does is stands there and goes "Toad, Toad, Toad".
-----------------
Monkey''''s RULE!!

Print