Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 188978 times)

« Reply #390 on: August 24, 2013, 07:03:12 PM »
Mario has slight psychic powers

At least in 3D Land anyway. That's why he turns his head in the direction of hidden boxes, or turns to look at grass that has things hidden within.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #391 on: August 24, 2013, 07:46:27 PM »
Or maybe he's just a seasoned veteran, haunted by memories of his time as a POW in Vietnam, on which Mario Is Missing was based.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #392 on: August 24, 2013, 07:57:32 PM »
So if he's repressing those memories does that mean he's POW-Blocking?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #393 on: August 26, 2013, 06:31:13 PM »
Or maybe he's just a seasoned veteran, haunted by memories of his time as a POW in Vietnam, on which Mario Is Missing was based.

Don't you mean MARIO's Bombs Away?

« Reply #394 on: August 27, 2013, 03:49:29 PM »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #395 on: August 27, 2013, 09:52:32 PM »
I'm assuming you've never seen this:

« Reply #396 on: August 27, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »
The unmistakable look of Koopa-shell shock.

« Reply #397 on: August 28, 2013, 06:25:49 AM »
Mario can understand Yoshi because he spent so much time with him as a baby.
This is also why he doesn't speak too much English.

« Reply #398 on: August 28, 2013, 03:39:20 PM »
Come to think of it, one has to wonder how strong Mario's grasp of the English language is. Is he capable of anything more than the short exclamations he makes?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #399 on: September 03, 2013, 02:01:39 PM »
Mario is the boss of Lethal Lava Land

Bullies have only one attack while Mario has a load. It takes one fall into lava to kill Bullies and three to kill Mario. What else does this sound like?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #400 on: September 11, 2013, 10:33:46 PM »
Another thing I've been thinking about: How does the stork factor into Yoshi reproduction? Now, we've seen Yoshis hatching from eggs and we've seen Yoshis laying eggs, but we've never actually seen proof that those two are connected. It's possible that the eggs that Yoshis lay are actually a form of defecation, while the eggs that baby Yoshis come from are still delivered by the stork (I forget, was there any explanation of where the baby Yoshi egg at the end of Yoshi's Island DS came from?).
Actually, we have seen evidence: Modern Chef in Game & Watch Gallery 3 and 4. Granted, the Game & Watch Galleries are of dubious canonicity, what with Modern Manhole showing multiple Marios on screen at the same time, but it's something.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #401 on: September 20, 2013, 08:20:52 AM »
Toads and yoshis besides the individuals named Toad and Yoshi are false, and those who believe in them will spend their afterlives burning in Lethal Lava Land
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #402 on: September 20, 2013, 12:19:29 PM »
Yoshi and Toad are in the unfortunate situation of being both the name of a single character and a species. Just like Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and every other Pokémon to appear in SSB.

There are examples in the Mario series too, including Koopa Troopa, Para Troopa, Lakitu, Wiggler, Boo, Shy Guy.. there may be some others but that's all I can think of..

« Reply #403 on: September 20, 2013, 01:59:16 PM »
Heresy!

« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2014, 09:58:06 PM »
Super Mario Galaxy 3 confirmed

SM3DW music/character/amount and theme of worlds spoilers ahead:
Super Mario 3D World includes Rosalina, a character from Super Mario Galaxy. There are also some tracks from Galaxy remixed in the game. The game is a sequel to Super Mario 3D Land, which came out on the 3DS. The Galaxy tracks are in World 9, the space themed world. The square root of 9 is 3. Rosalina will also be appearing in the new Super Smash Bros for 3DS. There are 6 pairs of bold tags in this post. 6/2=3

Print