Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 118449 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2006, 11:06:48 AM »
The nerdy kid? Sigh.....I always get this. I'd rather not be in the story.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2006, 12:18:43 PM »
Can I be in the story? Please?

(Even though I already asked, but im asking nicely now)

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2006, 06:19:11 PM »
Hyrulian, what if you added Metal slug and made him a good name like Yo~Lyngrio(the only mexicanish name I could come up with.)? He could be my tag team buddie for the bully part in the story.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2006, 06:20:44 PM »
Scrath that. Look on page two where it says I'm added and you'll find that your already in the story.

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2006, 02:50:57 PM »
*is looking at parts with Greta Gifted* XD XD XD XD XD Greta Gifted! My name is Greta in this story! Major rotfl! MAJOR ROTFL!!! I noticed that you made a reference to all the HSR references I've made. Maybe you could put in my fangirlish obsession of Strong Bad in there too! XP This is great, keep up the good work! :) ................. major rotfl again!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2006, 03:12:38 PM »
This is really good. :) Could I be in it, please? My name could be Sarah Pekkala(or something like that) and I could, like, be obsessed with magic and stuff. But you don't have to put me in if you don't want to.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 03:22:20 PM by Serafina Pekkala »
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2006, 04:10:10 PM »
Don't worry he probably will. Besides, we do need a believer person. Like a person who believes in magic and mystical powers.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2006, 06:10:20 PM »
The nerdy kid? Sigh.....I always get this. I'd rather not be in the story.

Like I said this has nothing to do with how you actually act on the boards, but I need a nerdy kid, or then all of the kids would be the same. For example, Luigi #98 is willing to be a bully, and Nerd Person is also a nerd, so...unless you really don't want to be in the story, your going to have to be a nerd, sorry.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2006, 06:20:44 PM »
It's a good thing you put me in the hall for the duration of dissecting Goombas. I prob'ly woulda thrown up, too.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2006, 06:23:42 PM »
I'm sorry for being such a jerk. I don't mind being the nerd anymore. I was having a bad day. Really, I'm sorry.  

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2006, 06:24:16 PM »
Again, this will be good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2006, 06:25:16 PM »
Like I said this has nothing to do with how you actually act on the boards, but I need a nerdy kid, or then all of the kids would be the same. For example, Luigi #98 is willing to be a bully, and Nerd Person is also a nerd, so...unless you really don't want to be in the story, your going to have to be a nerd, sorry.

Yep! Cause I'm certainly not a gossiper but I love the fic! Happy  V-day everyone!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2006, 07:30:58 PM »
*coughprolifidtalkercough* Geez, what's wrong with me today? *coughwatchhomestarrunnercough*

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2006, 07:57:47 PM »
Well, I dunno. Could be a case of obsession with Home Star Runner?

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2006, 07:59:37 PM »
*giggles at Paper Luigi's comment* Way to tell her off! ^_^
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

Print