Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 118452 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #570 on: June 20, 2008, 01:27:38 PM »
I'm not a junkie!!!

But seriously, that part made me lol.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #571 on: June 20, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »
Whatever, I felt like another chapter just to cure this boring day. But Max Vance has taught me that what was once gold cannot always shimmer (quote me on that), and that maybe I can release my creativity in other ways such as decorating a homeless man in tinsel or singing the Albanian national anthem while punching a kitten. There are always different outlets, but this is one story that I loved to write and loved to share with my fellow man. Too bad it couldn't have ended with an epic conclusion, like Ted dying, but that's probably not called for.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #572 on: June 20, 2008, 06:47:36 PM »
?! I wasted about 2 hours worth of reading the Epic-ness of Fungi High (which I am now STILL waiting for a High School Musical reference) just to have it die!

OBJECTION! (Sorry, don't have a pic.)

It is not nice to dissapoint fans (not to mention deadly).

If you continue (which I'm pretty much begging you now), can you add me to the story and not make me a druggie? By the way, how did you go from ledzepplinrocks to Hyrulian to Ambulance Y and it shows up everywhere as if you changed your sig?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #573 on: June 21, 2008, 12:00:23 AM »
I have connections.

Not really. But I would like to continue Fungi High, it's just a question of whether there is a point anymore.

« Reply #574 on: June 22, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »
Many fans, thats why! A good amount of people have seen this. And, I gather Mr. Watoad retired? (TOAST!)

« Reply #575 on: June 23, 2008, 12:17:22 AM »
I still like this story. The first part was gold. This one has potential, too. I mean, look where Ted is! For something he didn't even do!

The "Ambulence? Why!?" was clever, too.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #576 on: June 23, 2008, 12:27:41 AM »
The "Ambulence? Why!?" was clever, too.

Thank you! I'm glad somebody caught that.

« Reply #577 on: June 23, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »
I caught that too when I first read it. Keep writing, it's excellent.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #578 on: June 23, 2008, 08:23:53 PM »
Since I don't feel like reading all the pages, can someone tell me if I'm in this?

« Reply #579 on: June 24, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »
Nope. Your not in it. Not yet. You can ask Ambulence Y to add you (if he continues.).

« Reply #580 on: July 29, 2008, 08:43:01 PM »
Even I think it's time to let this story die.
Whatever, I felt like another chapter just to cure this boring day. But Max Vance has taught me that what was once gold cannot always shimmer (quote me on that), and that maybe I can release my creativity in other ways such as decorating a homeless man in tinsel or singing the Albanian national anthem while punching a kitten. There are always different outlets, but this is one story that I loved to write and loved to share with my fellow man. Too bad it couldn't have ended with an epic conclusion, like Ted dying, but that's probably not called for.
I feel that you should do whatever you want. I would continue to write it also because you cant make a story and then not finish it up at least when you finish it future people can read it and not have to comment I like this story.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Print