Print

Author Topic: Heatwave Suspected to Hit Western United States  (Read 8847 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 10:20:03 PM »
This all explains why my copy of Pokemon White is glowing bright green and pulsates when I touch it.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 02:17:00 AM »
I just read that potassium iodide anti-radiation pills are sold out darn near nationwide. N00BS AT SCIENCE

They were all purchased by Kent Hovind.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 07:45:33 AM »
I would be interested to see how the graphs of people buying iodide in bulk and the graphs of people who talk for several hours every day on their cellphone overlap.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »
... Because you believe there is a correlation between people that are ill informed about a current disaster and people that have a moderate to busy social schedule? Or is it due to some old man, Andy Rooney rant?
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 11:21:17 AM »
No, I mean the long-term effects of consistent exposure to Wi-Fi, cell phone signals, and such. I know it's not the same kind of radiation, but I just think there's an interesting contrast to be theoretically observed here in how people respond to highly publicized, exciting-sounding danger versus more subtle risks.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 07:58:56 AM »
glowing bright green and pulsates when I touch it.
-_-
That chart is so wrongzos. Everyone's already concluded that it's fairly inaccurate. And I know nothing about nuclear or radiation-related jazz, but how could it reach that far anyway even if this was true?
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Print