Print

Author Topic: Obama releases long-form birth certificate  (Read 4164 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« on: April 27, 2011, 06:26:55 PM »
Link.

And here's the PDF.

His mom's name is Stanley, in case you didn't already know.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 06:37:44 PM »

"The gummint obviously modi... modificate... err, they gone done changed his birth cer-tificate. He's still a foreigner at heart, anyway. Real 'Muricans got names like Ronald or George, not Bay-rack."
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:13:29 PM »
Notice how the X in "Single" in line 3 is partly outside of the box? He's not fully human.

Also there's faint pencil Xs above "Twin" and "Triplet," which mean he has five ghost siblings floating above us. Watching us.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »
I mean...it's not like it was doubtful before.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 08:05:11 PM »
If a zombie ever gets to run for president, I would love to see them ask for his death certificate.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 09:06:57 PM »

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »
This...this is... I'm so disgusted right now. This incredibly racists, awful, non-issue BS makes me so angry. And Trump. Oh, good God, Trump needs to shut his mouth. Not that he will, but still.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 01:43:37 AM »
He seems more interested in Obama's birth certificate than real issues. That alone should tell you enough about how competent a leader he'd be.

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 12:41:22 PM »
At least Trump can relate to the American People: What's not to like about a megalomaniacal billionaire with a bad wig?

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 01:12:53 PM »
Well, we've got the wig thing down for sure. And we're megalomaniacal to an extent.

But we're certainly not rich.

Print