Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791338 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3045 on: April 25, 2014, 06:44:00 PM »
When Facebook anything goes away, I'll likely by leaping for joy rather than wallowing in melancholy
I wouldn't get too comfy, communication methods abhor a vacuum.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #3046 on: May 16, 2014, 12:21:24 AM »
Hello.

Goodbye.

(waits out time for all older TMK members to die to claim seniority)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3047 on: May 16, 2014, 12:19:29 PM »
I wish CashCrazed would make crazy things happen to the html on the Forums like the old days!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3048 on: May 16, 2014, 02:47:32 PM »
I haven't died yet. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3049 on: June 13, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums by name, but not "new" to the forums per se. Years ago, I was a member here. However, I have some general questions about Nintendo-related things and have come back. For the life of me, I can't remember my login, so I went with a new username. I don't think I've posted here in nearly a decade now!

I was still a student when I was last here. Today, I own a tutoring business. As such, I do still keep up with what the kids are playing, although I don't own a current console (the Wii is my most recent). That's not to say I don't enjoy an occasional game or two, even as an older guy. In fact, I played a round of Smash Brothers on my old N64 earlier this evening before coming here (which is also how I cooked up the username).

I had actually gotten away from video games entirely for a while. Prior to starting my business, I was in a terrible work environment in a city where I knew almost nobody. One night, I dusted off the N64, which I had moved with me just in case I had decided to pick it up again, and played a round of Starfox. I hadn't felt that good in a long time. Since then, I've played on occasion (usually when I need some "me time") and have actually gotten into having retrogaming tournaments with my friends. (As you can tell, my friends and I are getting old).

Since I sold my SNES when I was between jobs (bundling Mario RPG with it used to fetch a good premium!) I actually have a renewed interest in the system and have bought the games for the Wii. In fact, I ordered a classic controller a few days ago, which is the most I've spent on video games in about four years. This includes the iPhone (which, if you ask me, is a terrible choice for gaming--give me back my old Game Boy any day for gaming on the road, or even a TI-83 calculator since I did have the Mario game for it).

Hopefully I can be a contributor of some sort on here beyond the questions I want to ask!! I've only played a Wii U a few times, but if you've got a problem with the older stuff, especially Mario-related, chances are good I've played it at some point.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3050 on: June 14, 2014, 02:51:13 AM »
Welcome!

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3051 on: June 15, 2014, 07:30:03 PM »
Hey! Welcome to the FF. Enjoy your time here, it's a fun group!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3052 on: June 16, 2014, 02:36:33 PM »
Hey Guys I'm new here, y'all can call me Ghazzle :) i'm looking for some game gear on the net does anyone know any sites where i can purchase exclusive or unique gear with super mario prints and stuff. Thanx in advance!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3053 on: June 16, 2014, 08:38:10 PM »
And then he vanished never to be seen again.

« Reply #3054 on: June 17, 2014, 04:40:14 AM »
And then he vanished never to be seen again.
You dead wrong you are going to see me here more frequent than you thought! Anyone who knows an online store where you can buy stuf from Mario&Luigi, Link&Zelda or even DBZ?!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3055 on: June 17, 2014, 07:26:11 AM »
Depends entirely on what you're looking for. Maybe try Amazon?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #3056 on: June 17, 2014, 09:30:27 AM »
I'm looking for stylish but unique clothing with funny statements and game characters. I found some stuff on ebay but i'm still looking for better quality.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3057 on: June 17, 2014, 10:27:30 AM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3058 on: June 17, 2014, 01:04:36 PM »
I always see really cool art on ShirtPunch and they're constantly doing 10-dollar sales.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3059 on: June 17, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »
I always see really cool art on ShirtPunch and they're constantly doing 10-dollar sales.

Thanx i've checked it out and it is unique tho but not much variety. The Dbz is cool tho. Do you know any more sites?

Print