Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 141260 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2006, 08:02:57 PM »
Please explain what gave you that impression.

« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2006, 08:38:29 PM »
I'm guessing the fact that no one replied in 3 days and The Chef talking in the past tense made her come to the conclusion no one likes Pokemon anymore. Although, I think that's terrible logic or maybe I'm just completely off.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2006, 12:51:06 PM »
I only said that I haven't played Pokemon in a long time. I never said I didn't like it anymore.
Also, I  just stated before something I wished they had done, but didn't do. That's all.

« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2006, 06:11:03 AM »
I'm guessing the fact that no one replied in 3 days...

That was the raisen. *mentally slaps self*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2006, 01:59:13 PM »
I wish they'd make another game like Pikachu Genki de Chu, only much deeper, with any Pokemon you want. *imagines interacting with Rayquaza through the TV screen.*

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2006, 09:05:20 AM »
Y'know what'd be really cool? FireRed/LeafGrean ON THE GAMECUBE. And no, I don't mean Gameboy Player. I mean an actual Gamecube version of FireRed/LeafGreen. As in FR/LG combined with Colosseum/XD action.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2006, 01:55:54 PM »
Y'know what'd be really cool? FireRed/LeafGrean ON THE GAMECUBE. And no, I don't mean Gameboy Player. I mean an actual Gamecube version of FireRed/LeafGreen. As in FR/LG combined with Colosseum/XD action.
I completely agree with that.  I honestly don't know why Nintendo has this huge paranoia about putting a normal pokemon game on consoles.  I guess they think stuff like Pokemon TV and Pokemon Snap are better suited for the consoles, which is kind of stupid.

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2006, 09:06:01 PM »
As long as the battles are still a decent length, Sevii Isles in 3D would rock.

btw, I just caught a Feebas in Emerald, and am training it up to become a Milotic. I'm so proud!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2006, 06:16:42 PM »
I got a Feebas, fed as many Pokeblocks it would take (beauty ones) and no Milotic. I had a Feebas, before I sold Ruby.

The only remaining Pokemon game I have left is Gold. I sort of cheated on it, as I did the ol' "trade and trade back" method to get most of my Pokemon. Otherwise, I have billions of Level 100's. Even Mew and Celebi.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2006, 07:57:45 AM »
If FireRed/LeafGreen were on the Gamecube:

- The Gym leaders and your rival would do some sort of dance/cool pose before the battle started.
- The attacks would look coolies. ^_^
- You wouldn't need the Running Shoes to run around.
- When you're on the bike, it'd look super coolies.
- They'd probably have new 3D Pokemon models.
- The characters could have VOICES(though they probably wouldn't do that)
- Umm... I can't think of another thing, sadly...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2006, 06:21:01 PM »
I'm still surprised that they never made a game like that for the N64.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2006, 08:01:40 PM »
I thought they should have made a 3D version for a non-portable system that was pretty much similar to other Pokémon games but when you got into a trainer battle the 2 creatures fought each other in real time, being able to use all of their attacks.

« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2006, 07:57:35 AM »
Awesome, man.

« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2006, 06:29:04 PM »
No, not again! *bumps the Pokemon topic up*

« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2006, 01:05:58 AM »
I fed my Feebas too many Pokeblocks, and now it refuses them. :(

I'm also out of blue berries.

btw, I've decided to raise a different team. It will consist of:

Solrock
Raichu
Magcargo
Altaria/Salamence
Sceptile
Milotic

I'm breeding to get Sceptile and Milotic, and am training up a Swablu and Slugma as we speak. Raichu and Solrock are pretty strong right now, though... :\
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print