Print

Author Topic: Mario and Color-Blind Gamers  (Read 20523 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 04:05:29 PM »
He just doesn't realize that text wraps around when it reaches the edge of an entry box. He is also eight years old.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 11:08:58 PM »
Uh, something might be going right over my head or something, but where on earth are those two pics from anyway?
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2008, 06:26:57 PM »
New Super Mario Bros. multiplayer?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 06:51:50 PM »
Beta version. The actual multiplayer doesn't have any Whomps or blue ! blocks. Or look much like that at all, really.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 12:16:39 PM »
It was actually from the New Super Mario 64 multiplayer.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »
It was a joke, I only said that because the box and enemy in the picture were both from Super Mario 64.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »
Yeah I figured it had to be beta New Super Mario. I was thinking "Did I overlook some awesome co-op mode?"
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print