Poll

So, would you be okay if Disney bought Nintendo?

Yes because Pixar and Marvel are fine and/or Nintendo is in bad shape.
1 (11.1%)
No because they would make everything too kid-friendly, and I would probably want to stage a coup d'etat.
2 (22.2%)
It could be good, it could be bad, but I don't think we'll know for sure.
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: What if Disney Bought Nintendo?  (Read 22085 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 12:43:52 PM »
ColonelKR you are crazy. You're a crazy person. You say crazy things.

You take that back.
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 12:45:22 PM »
That isn't what you said at all.

And "Some Marvel fans" tend to be pretty stupid. Fans of anything tend to be pretty stupid, really.

Just telling me that everything I say is wrong won't get you anywhere.  It might not be how you interpreted what I said, but it is what I meant.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:48:39 PM by TheColonelKR »
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 02:11:59 PM »
If what you meant is "some people got worried, but not everyone," then why did you say "everyone got worried"? I think The Chef probably interpreted what you said that way because that's what you said.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »
If what you meant is "some people got worried, but not everyone," then why did you say "everyone got worried"? I think The Chef probably interpreted what you said that way because that's what you said.

I was being facetious.  Man, some people can be so uptight!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 02:14:43 PM by TheColonelKR »

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »
A hate to pull a bobbysq (no offense bobbysq) but..
You're doing it wrong. The text you entered indicates that you did not type in a response only to have it cleared by a mobile phone browser glitch that clears the post you typed (and in some rare cases replace it with commas), leaving only the quote.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 02:30:28 PM »
I was being facetious.  Man, some people can be so uptight!

And some people can be so crazy
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 02:33:15 PM »
And some people can be so crazy

I told you to take that back.  That was mean, and you know it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 02:35:22 PM by TheColonelKR »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 02:44:39 PM »
Sorry.

Happy birthday, by the way.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 03:05:05 PM »
I'm actually sure Nintendo can handle themselves. They worked under no one for over 100 years. I think they will be fine without Disney. Also, Disney couldn't even buy the copywrite for Mario and Luigi.
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 05:13:51 PM »
Sorry.

Happy birthday, by the way.

*The Colonel just rolls his eyes.*

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
* Luigison just rolls his eyes
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »
Super birthday trivia: September 28th, ColonelKR's birthday, is also the birthday of Naomi Watts, Mira Sorvino and Janeane Garofalo! Dunno who they are, but hey!

Edit: It is also the birthday of a friend of mine, which I admit I would've totally forgotten. Thanks for reminding me.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 06:21:01 PM by BP »
It's YOUR problem!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2012, 06:35:44 PM »
Disney buying Nintendo would be far better than when Disney bought Marvel... I really don't want cruddy Marvel junk mucking up Disneyland, and I know it's only a matter of time...
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »
A picture with Deadpool and Goofy, on my birthday, is all I need.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2012, 11:05:35 PM »
Super birthday trivia: September 28th, ColonelKR's birthday, is also the birthday of Naomi Watts, Mira Sorvino and Janeane Garofalo! Dunno who they are, but hey!

Edit: It is also the birthday of a friend of mine, which I admit I would've totally forgotten. Thanks for reminding me.

Dude!  I did not mean today was my birthday!  Saying, "It's your birthday" is a common chant used in sports rallies, etc., much like, "Who's your daddy?"  You need to catch up on your colloquialisms.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 11:07:36 PM by TheColonelKR »

Print