Print

Author Topic: YKYPMGTMW...  (Read 16056 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2001, 10:24:37 AM »
259. When you find a penny on the ground, you think it will make you go faster (Super Mario Kart).

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2001, 07:02:11 PM »
You go camp with your friends in a forest and:

260. You don't carry ANY kind of teepee (you know what I mean...). Instead, somehow you managed to have a big-silly pumpable giant-mushroomish life-boat thingie. (You know, the... people in baywatch uses them all the time for rescue people... I think the word is 'rescue boat'. Whatever). Then you try to find some wood to put it on the rescue-boat thingie (your friends start to look at you with a strange expression), then you find it, and then you try to put it in the rescue-boat whit a hammer and some nails, while singing:

"
My
My
My
Mushroom House, will be ready
My
My
My
Mushroom Hooouuuuuse..."
with an incredible louder and high voice, if you know what I mean.
Your friends start thinking that you are going crazy.
Then the Mushroom House blows up.

(I'm gonna post this now, before anyone else gets the 260th topic. Then I'll edit the
message and add some more ideas).

Done. Now:

261. As I just said, the Mushroom House blows up. Then, for some reason, your right part of the lip starts moving itself. Your pupils lose colour. Then you shake your head and look normal again. your friends look frightened.
you then decide to take your Game Boy and play some Mario games. When you reach your bag, you find out that many cartridges have a note sticked on: "Mr. Judge: I'm sorry, but I couldn hold on no more. This is a suicide; please don't think it's a murder. Still, if you want to pinpoint an actual murder, that would be <insert your name here>".

262. One of the cartridges had a big, smoking hole on the middle and a tiny little toy gun near it.

263. Other was tied-up to tiny, toy train rails on the ground. Your Mario-related toy train (the Koopa Choo) passed on it and somehow fell on some kind of hole on the ground, too.

264. By the way, you have a Mario-related train toy named... the Koopa Choo!!

265. Oh, let me go on with the "you're camping in the forest" thing. In the hole, you find out that your train is all broken, and looks like a cartridge was driving it, cuz you find some several and separeted parts of a GB cartridge on the hole.

266. You realyze that the hole was created when one of the cartridges blew itself using your Bob-omb-shaped homemade bomb.

267. By the way again, you got crazy enough for browsing the internet searching for instructions telling how to make homemade bombs, just to have a REAL-EXPLODING BOB-OMB SHAPED BOMB!!

268. You then take your Game Boy Advance and start playing Super Mario Advance (btw, shouldn't the name be Super Mario BROTHERS Advance?). But when you get to the "Select Character" screen, you see Mario, Peach, Toad and Luigi hanging on four ropes, they all with one chair on the floor each!!

269. You wonder, 'How weird'. Then you realyze that it has already become night and all your friends are in their teepees, closed-in, totally freaked-out!! So, the 269th post of the list is: You are such a Mario fan that you start to freak people near you out!!

270. Then, of course, you go mad. You want to be at home, playing Super Mario Brothers All Stars on your Super Nes, and not in such a mean forest.
You start running through it, shouting and trying to find and hunt raccoons, like 'Ahhhrgg!! STOP MOVING, RACCOONS!! I NEED TO KIIIIIILL YOU!! SO I CAN HAVE RACOON TAILS TO PUSH INTO MY B*TT SO I CAN FLY BACK HOME! FLYYYY!! FLY, FLY, FLY!!' ...

271. ... '(one hour later) OR MAYBE, I COULD JUST WAIT TO FIND THIS INCREDIBLE-HUGE RACCOON AND KIIIIIILL HIM, AND THEN MADE MYSELF A TANOOKI SUIT!! AND THEN, I'M GONNA FLY, FLY, FLYYYYY.....! MWAHAHAHAHA...!!!'

272. Your friends get SO frightened that decide to leave the teepee and fight with you! (MWAHAHA! DON'T EVEN THIIINK ABOUT IT! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME, ONCE I FOUND SOME WAY TO STICK A RACCOON TAIL ON MY @$$, AND THEN GIVE YOU A... A... RACCOON PUNCH! Ouch! Hey! Stop hitting me!)
They wanna get you unconscious!

273. (As you probably didn't figure out, the last one was 'when you have a fight with someone in the forest, you try to kill a raccoon and use its tail to punch your opponent!)
Let us go on.
Then, you try to stomp on your friends.

274. You somehow got away of the fight, screaming 'A FIRE FLOWER!! ALL I NEED IS A FIRE FLOWER! I SEE SOME FLOWERS BACK THERE, ON THE GRASS! LET ME GET THEM! UH! ... OH! STOP... GRABBING... MEE!! LET-ME-GET ONE!! OHHH, PLEASE! OUCH! FIRE FLOWER1 FIRE FLOWER! FIRE FLOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEERR! OHHH...'

275. 'I KNOW, I KNOW. ALL I NEED IS TO BE BIG. BIG! BIIIGG! >gets off the fight and jumps onto the base of a tree< >grabs a little, weird-looking mushroom< NOW I'LL EAT THIS, AND UH... AND UH... I'M GONNA BE BIG! YES! BIIIIG! HAHAHAHAHA..... I'M GONNA KICK YOUR BU*T!!! MWAHA-MWAHA-MWAHAHAHAHA... Awww... Whatever... >eats the mushroom<

276. Everything blacks out, and, from that moment to the moment you wake up in the Hospital, you see it like the SMB3 fading effect!

277. The Doctor tries to explain you what happened, why are they going to opperate you and why are you tied to the bed, but then you see that his name is Mario, and a smile (:) ) pops on your face. 'You? You are gonna opperate me? I mean, your ACTUAL name is... Dr. Mario! Yay! You're gonna open me up and order some viruses I have, and, and... score! points! tetris-kinda game! mario. games... double-u double-u double-u... classicgaming dot com... slash... t-m-k... oah... dot com. The Mush... Mushroom King... dom. slash again, type 'board and you have tha... Fungi Foru... uh... ummmmssss... <opens mouth again wanting to keep talking> <WHAAAMMM* * *> OUCH! yaouuu...'
(The nurse first injected you something to fall asleep, but you kept talking, so the doctor hit you with some tool).

278. You wake up. The doctor smiles at you.
'Four days have passed. You are o.k. now. If you wanna know what happened to you--'
'Oh, never mind. I KNOW what happened to me. I'm as smart as a fat plumber. He-he-he... I'm telling you: I thought I was eating a Super Mushroom, instead -would you believe it?- I was eating a BLACK MUSHROOM!'
(doctor looks at you with a weird looking on his eyes).

279. Doctor: Uhh, anyway, you probably wanna now HOW we healed you... We--
You: Never mind, Doc Mario (blinks), I also now that. YOU GAVE A GREEN MUSHROOM!! A 1-UP MUSHROOM! YAY! MWAHAHA! HAHAHSAHAHA! MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! MUSHROOOOOOOOOMMM!

Okey, that's all. I ran out of ideas, though I could think some more, just to complete 280 postings. But I'm not okey with that, I got the 260th as a coincidence, and just wanting to put ONE more post, the 'hunting raccoons to make yourself a Tanooki Suit' one.
Hey, please, if you actually found all that funny, please please PLEASE say something. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I like people to congratulate me when I do things. Hey, after all, I spend an hour or plus on making it. So, really, say something if you liked it.
Thanks!

Edited by - Sanctus Yago on 8/17/2001 8:05:56 PM
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2001, 09:10:42 PM »
280. You think that you could reeeally go mad if people doesn't like your Mario jokes and... You could actually KILL'EM.
;)
--
"
Tyler has a vision
Tyler has something to say
Tyler makes soap.
...See what Tyler sees. Hear what Tyler says.
Use soap."
www.foxmovies.com/fightclub
or
www.tylerdurden.com
(re-direct)
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2001, 01:05:04 PM »
281. When you see a turtle, you grab a ball and a lighter, light the ball and throw it at the turtle.
(if that was lame, don't blame me i'm new here =D)

M64, otherwise known as cjrs3509
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2001, 06:59:43 AM »
282. You have a dream that trays are floating in space with Mario's Enemies on them. (Yoshi)

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2001, 03:30:24 PM »
283: You see Wario in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. (I know I have)

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2001, 10:53:51 PM »
284: You pray to TMK every night

M64, otherwise known as cjrs3509
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2001, 01:16:07 PM »
285: You worship the mighty Mario god(Shiguru Miyamoto).

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 9/10/2001 7:02:41 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2001, 09:26:09 AM »
What number did you stop at? Oh well I'll just type...

286. When you jump down a hole, you fall flat on your face and crack your nose!

287. After playing Super Mario 64, you think that by jumping into lava will make your butt catch fire. So you go to a volcano and jump into the lava. But instead of hopping up and down yelling "Ha ha ha ha!" you instead burn and melt like a peice of plastic, yelling "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm dying, somebody help me! Acccckkkk!"

288. You think that eating dandelions, will make your costume change to a red and orange suit and you will be able to throw fireballs. But instead, you just get sick and throw up all over the place!

289. You jump on a bunch of mushrooms you find in a field and they just stick to your shoes like bird sh*t!

290. You run really fast and try to leap across the freeway, but instead you crash into an oncoming truck!

291. You think that by crushing stone blocks against your head you will get coins, but instead, you just get a really bad head-ache.

That's all for now!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2001, 11:47:52 AM »
292. You think jumping three times will make you hit the ceiling.

293. You love Mario so much that you remain anonymous so people won't come to your house and kill you. ;)

294. When someone asks for your name, you say John Doe.

295. When you look at clouds, you can't help but wonder if Lakitu is in the cloud. . .

296. You realize you can't think of any more, so you play Yoshi's Cookie for inspiration.

297. After playing Yoshi's Cookie for a while, you realize you still have no idea what to put in the post.

298. Then, all of a sudden, you get an idea.

298½. You wish Mario's Puzzle Party had a Puzzle mode.

299. While you are typing, someone asks for your name, and you say Jack Smith, which is not your real name.

300. You think of something that might be 300, but can only think of one: That's how many points you get for clearing one virus on HI in Dr. Mario.

301. When you mention Dr. Mario, you wonder why Dr. Mario 64 doesn't provide an adequate explanation of the scoring. Yo know about it only because you also own the SNES version.

302. You wonder also why Mario's Puzzle Party doesn't give an adequate scoring explanation. You only know it from deduction.

(BTW, the score is 1 point for each block in the first combo, 2 points for each block in the second, 3 points for each block in the third, etc.)

303. You realize you're out of ideas again, so you decide to play Yoshi's Cookie again.

304. You come back, frustrated, because someone stole your game of Yoshi's Cookie.

305. In fact, all your games have been stolen. . .

306. and replaced by the NES version of Mario Bros. . . .

307. but there's no NES at your house, unfortunately.

308. You're so frustrated that you're out of ideas that you click on the submit button before you even type the last

----------
----------

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2001, 05:21:18 AM »
308.When you think that if you tie a towel around your neck,you can fly.
309.so you try it but just incase you brought a SNES controller to contoll yourself.
310.you jump of a buiding and you don't float,fly,or anything,so you press AAAAAAAAA..but before you float,you hit the ground.
311.In the emergency room,the docter laughs.
312.then when you get home,you take apart that SNES controller.
313.when your neck heals,you decide to do it again,and bring another controller,because that one was 'broken'.

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2001, 02:16:50 PM »
"233. You make an act featuring Luigi, Peach and Bowser. You give Luigi a sword, Peach a male costume, and Bowser a pig snout...
234. ... and call it "The Legend of Peach: Warp Whistle of Time"

I think someone beat me to it.  Here's the address:

http://www.vgf.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=004979

This time, Mario is the "Greatest Hero Of All Time."

After all that Zelda-Shiek madness, I am beginning to think Peach is by far the coolest Princess around.
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2001, 02:50:27 PM »
Hey agustin,are you registerd there as 'agustin,sage of the fungus'?I'm 'Marilink 64'!cool!

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2001, 02:54:04 AM »
316 - You hold out your arms when you run
(My count says this is #316, is that right?)

317 - You staple wings to all your hats...
318 - ...except the invisible ones...
319 - ...or the ones that are made out of stainless steel.

320 - You get a concussion from smashing your head into the ceiling.

321 - You find yourself constantly looking up and to the right, trying to find out what your 'score' is.

323 - You heartlessly smash, stomp or pulvarize any and every turtle you see, even ashtrays. (This may have been mentioned already)

324 - You think midgets are impotent toads.

325 - You staple wings to turtles before smashing them.

326 - The only part of your body that is visible is your face.

327 - You get arrested for holding up trffic after becoming lodged in a New York manhole.

328 - Some of your plants have teeth.
-----
Oh my god!
I do 23 and 74!

Edited by - Mauser on 9/22/2001 2:04:40 AM
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2001, 10:08:06 AM »
329. You break an egg, put some ghosts, mushrooms, squid and plants inside, put the egg together, and wait for Star Yoshi to hatch for 500 points. (Yoshi)

330. You get tired of waiting, so you break another egg, put it together, and wait for a baby Yoshi to hatch for 50 points.

331. Best way to use a jackhammer: Cut out an image and get 80+ points. (Mario Party Crazy Cutter)

332. Best way to use a chisel: Get some numbers and create a picture. (Mario's Picross)

333. Best way to use an airplane: Put it on a treble clef and make guitar sounds. (Mario Paint)

334. Best way to use a math book: Jump and hit it from below and collect the blue coin. You'll never have to study math again! (SM64 bookshelf enemy)

335. Best way to use a bomb: Paint it orange, and if orange monsters try to attack you, throw the bomb at them and they'll disappear! (Wario's Woods)

336. Best way to use a bazooka: There's no good use for a bazooka. (Yoshi's You-Know-What)

----------
----------

Print