Print

Author Topic: New Super Mario Galaxy character revealed in Famitsu  (Read 9373 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »
Rosetta looks like one of the characters that would grant you a new power or something. But I want to believe

that Rosetta will somehow be the final boss, and orchestrates the game's events all along, or something cool like that. o_O
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 01:53:26 AM »
Peach is a dude, Bowser is the ghost of Mario's father, whose real name was Rosebud, and at the end Mario wakes up in bed with Suzanne Pleshette.

In all seriousness. I doubt Rosetta is Peach at all. Peach doesn't have the power to float in a ball of light in space(Looks like the good witch form Wizard of Oz). Also I don't think she's evil. Since Mario isn't really known for plot twists.
It seems to me that she is the reason Mario is in space, and can breathe.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »
It seems to me that she is the reason Mario is in space, and can breathe.

Well, the reason most men breathe is for women, so that's not much of a stretch imo.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print