Print

Author Topic: New Wii firmware update  (Read 13761 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 08:21:11 AM »
Well, it looks like a couple people are finally agreeing with me when it comes to the idiocy of trilingual instuction booklets... (I've been wondering... does anyone know if there's a website somewhere where you can get English-only boxarts? I mean, it won't bring back all the info, details and pictures they sacrificed, but still...)

On a different note, is there a rule that only first-party companies can make colored instuction books? Because all non-Nintendo ones are always black-n-white ('cept for this one Sonic game on GC).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »
Well, it looks like a couple people are finally agreeing with me when it comes to the idiocy of trilingual instuction booklets... (I've been wondering... does anyone know if there's a website somewhere where you can get English-only boxarts? I mean, it won't bring back all the info, details and pictures they sacrificed, but still...)

On a different note, is there a rule that only first-party companies can make colored instuction books? Because all non-Nintendo ones are always black-n-white ('cept for this one Sonic game on GC).

I noticed that with Sonic and the Secret Rings...I guess so.

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 06:53:35 PM »
For all confused by Luigison's picture, click on it!

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 07:28:45 PM »
Nah. the Resident Evil 4 manual is in color (both Wii and GC).

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 07:38:13 PM »
I totally agree that trilingual manuals are stupid. English is still the official language in America, right?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 09:22:10 PM »
The United States of America has no official language.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 12:01:27 AM »
I just got another update.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 05:36:57 AM »
The latest one just seems to be a minor bug fix.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 07:19:48 AM »
It didn't even up my version number from 3.0U.

Print