Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 633303 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2003, 07:27:07 PM »
Eh. That picture is from last Christmas. It's not current. I don't have bangs anymore. Also, I just woke up there, so I hadn't fixed myself up yet.

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2003, 07:33:23 PM »
Be quiet, sadib, I just posted you pic for what you did in the Chat Room.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2003, 07:38:12 PM »
Uh, Marioguy, I wouldn't be speaking if I were you considering you won Meanest Poster in the ADVANCED Poster Awards.

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2003, 10:59:08 PM »
Yesh. Maybe I'll find a more recent picture of myself. I'm not sure. Once I get my website up and running, I'll put it up. Yep! Dashing aren't I?

= = = = = = =

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2003, 09:52:23 AM »
Jon, when you posted his pic, did it say Wanted Dead Or Alive?

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2003, 05:55:00 PM »
Oh yeah. I think it says wanted. Oh well. Go check it out yourself. It's in the General Mario Chat. He's creepy looking...

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2003, 06:46:17 PM »
Uuuh, I'll get my pic up as soon as jon tells me how to do it. I will probably look tired and have slight bags under my eyes since I've been having to adjust to waking up early for school. BTW, I had my first day of school, and it was horrible and is going to be all messed up, I bet all year.

Every time I try to look at a pic it will always take me to yahoo and say, "Sorry, this page isn't available." What do I do?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2003, 06:51:09 PM »
Yes! My sig is back to the old one. I couldn't do it before because errors would always occur.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2003, 10:18:22 PM »
Yes, Jon knows how. He will tell you. In the mean time, more people need to put their pics up. Come on all! You don't need a digital camera for it! Just scan a regular picture onto the computer! If you don't have a scanner, I don't know what to tell you.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2003, 07:40:37 PM »
Yeeeeah. I guess I'll put my pic up there if jon can make it small. Or actually, I think it's already small. But big enough for people to see my face. I think I'll pose with my trains since I'm of course, Trainman. Actually I'm Patrick Reagan and I'm 13, about to be 14 in a few months. Well, Actually, more than a few. I can't believe the number of teachers at my school who can't pronounce my simple last name. If you know how to pronounce Ronald Reagan's last name then you should be able to pronounce mine. Reagan, RA-GUN, or it kinda sounds like RA-GIN, or a cross between the two. My teachers will say, REE-GUN, RA-GON, or even one time, on the first day of school two days ago for me, My teacher said RADAN, and then wrote my name spelled just like RADAN. I don't know why I brought that up. I guess it bothers me a little that people can't say a simple name. Patrick REAGAN, aaaaaaaaaahhh!

If anyone wants me to go find sadib100, we live in the same state of Texas. Or no, I won't. Nevermind that.

Uuuuh... uuuuuuumm, hmmm, oh, is it sad or cool that I can whistle/hum every Mario song that I'VE heard in my entire life? Name anything and I'll tell you if I can hum it or something. I'm very specific, I know the original Super Mario Bros. song (of course, who doesn't that is a Mario fan?), then I know all the little twists they put in the SMAS version, and all the systems up to the one at Peach's catle on SSBM, to the one on SMS when you go to the warp place deal.

Try me. ***IMPORTANT***Any song, that DOES NOT date back to Donkey Kong, except the hammer music, and NOT ANY of the Mario Party's because there is about a million little bitty songs that I barely listen to, but ANYTHING else I can do. I can hum a FEW MP Series songs but I'm not.

Name them off and I'll have to hum them or something. These are ALL memorized too. I probably had a big memory gap in the back of my head that God must have reserved for me to remember and PERFECTLY memorize the songs and replay them in my head, over & over, including background music to most of them. Still I don't know why I keep bringing up these useless ideas but I'd like to show people I can hum/whatever any song, EXCEPT the ones I mentioned above.

*starts whistling SMB theme*

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2003, 10:51:29 PM »
I posted a pic of me on my site.  I couldn't find a pic of me that did not relate to music, so I found one of me in my High School band uniform.  This was taken about a year and a half ago, but I look the same really.  If the site says it is "Temporarily Suspended".....then try again in about an hour.  If anyone knows how to put the pic on this forum, then feel free to do so.
The link is  www.angelfire.com/music5/maestro/Kevin.gif

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2003, 02:26:33 PM »
Hey, Maestro, you kinda look like one of my cousins. Hmm...he's around your age and in band, too...  @_@

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2003, 05:14:39 PM »
Nice sax!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2003, 08:24:03 PM »
If you only knew what condition that sax was in....

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2003, 12:08:46 AM »
Nice GIF!

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
"I don''t want to live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
That was a joke.

Print