Print

Author Topic: Bleedthrough  (Read 48290 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »
Man, I've looked everywhere for this quote! I've lied, cheated, stolen, and sold myself on the streets

Isn't selling yourself a bit too extreme?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »
Especially considering it didn't get me any closer to getting LD's quote.

Happens to me all the time. Play "Through the Fire and Flames", blinking minimally, and then spin around and stare at the room behind you. Who needs hallucinogens?

It'll also exercise your strumming arm (you thought I was going to put a joke here in this spoiler tag, didn't you?)
every

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 09:38:13 PM »
LSD
"it's always the present"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2008, 12:04:16 AM »
At the doctor's office today, there was a small, circular crack in the ground. I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past alot lately. I thought to my self "Bomb it." Then, I noticed what I just thought. I chuckled.
Life Rule #218: If you have a habit of thinking aloud, do not play any Legend of Zelda game in excess prior to waiting in an airport terminal and/or boarding a plane.

sold myself on the streets, but it was all worth it.
"Glorb the Orb" has a nice ring to it.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2008, 10:24:51 AM »
I have a habit of running up stairs, and I realize that it's mainly because I imagine Andross is coming after me in Brain-and-Eyeball form.  In the game he has a habit of being right behind you as you struggle to turn around so you can shoot his cerebrum.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2008, 07:23:04 PM »
LSD

Didn't we call Lizard Dude that once?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »
Liquid Sugar Dude...actually, that kind of rolls off the tongue.
Yep, please now refer to me as LSD.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2008, 09:45:33 PM »
LSD and Glorb the Orb sounds like a reasonably fly rap duo. Or platforming pair.

....or both.

First person to whip up an LSD and Glorb the Orb album cover and/or game box wins eight internets.
every

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »
Today after playing Okami I saw a single beam of light on a particular spot in the grass next to the tennis courts. When I walked past it on the way to practice, I looked at it and my brain told me to Triangle for some Praise.

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2008, 07:01:11 AM »
At work two days ago, I looked at one of the benches and had the impulse to pick it up from where I was standing.

I had been playing Elebits for the past day and a half.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2008, 12:09:23 PM »
That sounds like something I'd do after playing Dead Rising.

Incidentally, after playing DR, I tended to becme uneasy when I saw large groups of people. I also became a big Lifeseeker fan.
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2008, 12:55:40 PM »
I just remembered my oldest and most ingrained bleed through. It's such a basic part of my life I never recognized it for what it was before now.

Whenever I hear about or see Fudge Rounds I always think about some kind of chocolate ammo you would put into the grenade launcher from Resident Evil.

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2008, 04:06:12 PM »
I kept meaning to post here; thanks for reminding me.

In BioShock, pick-up-able items have a white shine go across them every few seconds. After a weekend of buttloads of playing and looking hard for shines, random objects in my semi-peripheral vision have been doing it. One of the more freaky bleedthroughs I've had.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2008, 04:33:59 PM »
Whenever I hear about or see Fudge Rounds I always think about some kind of chocolate ammo you would put into the grenade launcher from Resident Evil.

That is so awesome, especially since I involuntarily imagined the inventory screen with "FUDGE R." selected when I read that.
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2008, 08:58:40 PM »
I had two accounts of bleedthrough today, but can only remember one. I was walking down a hallway with a pipe going down it's length on the ceiling. Periodically it would split off into a room, one of these split off pipes was bright red for some reason, made me think I should go into that room. Weird that I have bleedthrough after only playing the Mirror's Edge demo. I'm pretty sure the second account of bleedthrough was related to Left 4 Dead, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me.

Print