Print

Author Topic: What's on your Paste?  (Read 544274 times)

« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2009, 06:52:16 PM »
When was the last time Wario got a haircut?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2009, 09:00:48 PM »

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »
http://noom.kontek.net/archives/unmotion/journey/21.jpg

Twelve points for anyone who can identify the two individuals pictured above. They're closer than you may think...

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2009, 12:25:06 AM »

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2009, 12:05:55 AM »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2009, 05:38:27 PM »
David Dayton:

Save the Last Jump for Me
Luigi had had it. Everwhere he went, Mario got the spotlight. Even back when they were teenages in school, Mario always got all the attention.

Back in the day, Mario was the big mushroom on campus. Girls from all over flocked to him to watch his manly jumps. While Luigi stood there, alone, Mario would bounce up and down, grinning at the cheerleaders as he practiced his mad basketball skillz. In particular, Luigi noticed how one tall, blonde girl kept her eyes on his older brother. Peach Toadstool, captain of the the Mushroom High cheerleader squad, blushed as Mario's eyes fell on her. Luigi knew he would never stand a chance with Peach, the most sought after girl on campus. Sadly, Luigi walked off as Mario landed inches from Peach's feet...

Meanwhile, in the boy's bathroom behind the science lab, the worst boys in the whole school were chuckling over their recent spree of vandalism and nerd tossing.

"Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha... we-a sure tossed that-a Toad far!" chortled a rotund boy in purple pants and a loud yellow shirt. He guzzled a bottle of Kero Cola and waited for his companion to reply.

"Nyah-hah-hah-hah-hah! That-a slimy piece-of-a fungi will never-a bother us again, Wario." The taller, lankier boy was peering into the mirror, using a magic marker to supplement his meager facial hair. His dark jeans clashed badly with the purple leisure shirt he wore.

"So-a, have-a you got-a date for the senior prom yet, Wario?"

Wario grunted.

"Shaddup in you face. Peach-a won't go wid me, she's all mushy over that Mario jerk. What she sees-a in a midget in-a blue jeans and red shirts, I'll never know-a."

(At this point, David became tired of the story and gave up. However, I will finish the story if at least 3 Mario fans who are both female and over 20 send in pictures of themselves dressed as the Princess.)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »
^ Hey, I remember that from a long time ago, back when I used to read the mailbags for fun. :P

For some reason, I found the way you changed that last sentence to be absolutely hilarious. He got tired, but don't worry, you'll finish the story, if...
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »
That's actually the way it was originally. David wasn't very good with pronoun agreement eight years ago.

But the offer coincidentally applies to me too.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2009, 09:07:35 AM »
Reply #85 on: June 19, 2009, 09:26:53 pm

[I was trying to custom-quote a locked topic]
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »
Those unsure of own ideas more resistant to views of others
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2009, 09:42:03 AM »

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2009, 04:07:44 PM »
Unleashed Werehog (WiiS2)
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Print