Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476605 times)

« Reply #1905 on: February 22, 2006, 10:43:33 PM »
Your MOM is saying stuff bout your mom... Wait, that didn't come out right...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1906 on: February 22, 2006, 10:54:03 PM »
I had a dog.  It died.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1907 on: February 23, 2006, 01:37:18 AM »
That's the same type bird I used to have. It was a yellow-grey cockatiel like yours. Or is that a white? I can't really tell because of the blur.

Same here! Except I still have him... his name is Pete.

How come peeps keep saying stuff bout my mom? Am I serious? No, I'm not cause I know you all don't mean it :)

*Coughs* Yes, don't mean it.
<_<
>_>

jk
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1908 on: February 23, 2006, 02:22:38 AM »
Who loves toad! Say you love toad!

heres a little pic i drew for you all! i drew it in paint, though

"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1909 on: February 23, 2006, 06:38:31 AM »
I've never seen anything with such oddly shaped muscles.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1910 on: February 23, 2006, 01:03:07 PM »
Is it a mess?

Not in these pics, I cleaned. And by that, I mean Jade cleaned.

- First off, we got a pic of the bed, the desk and the blanket on the floor. Me and Jade sleep in the same room and we take turns sleeping on the floor. The blanket's for whoever gets the floor. ^_^
- Next we got the TV and one of the bookshelf thingies. The camera wasn't positioned to where you can see the Gamecube and the N64, but they're there!
- Here we got Fluffernut, the bedside table and our CD player. I would say what's in the CD player, but that would mean a ____star ____er reference.
- There's another bookshelf and the stuffed toy basket which you can see a huge rabbit if you look down at the bottom. Notice we got a lot of posters in this room, that's my doing.
- Now we gots the dresser adorned with random crap. I erased the ____star ____er stuff for certain people *coughAaromandNE89cough*

And that's all I can fit here. I really want you guys to see the door, but the attachment thing only lets you put 5.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1911 on: February 23, 2006, 01:23:02 PM »
I see your socks and your art and your big bed!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1912 on: February 23, 2006, 01:31:25 PM »
What socks? Those are bandannas and gloves. Or can you see socks on the floor?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1913 on: February 23, 2006, 03:32:03 PM »
What? What's with the blankstar blanker? Aarom and NE89? ???

« Reply #1914 on: February 23, 2006, 03:33:58 PM »
She blocked out her HSR refrences for Aarom11 and NE89 because they're tired of HSR refrences.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1915 on: February 23, 2006, 03:50:04 PM »
Isn't that sweet?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1916 on: February 23, 2006, 04:15:16 PM »
It's too bad that one of you has to sleep on the floor each night. But I guess you're used to it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1917 on: February 23, 2006, 04:48:59 PM »
I like sleeping on the floor. I really don't mind. To bad I'm not Sarafina Pekkala XD! (I'm never gonna be Sarafina Pekkela!)

« Reply #1918 on: February 23, 2006, 07:44:14 PM »
Hey, neither am I! 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #1919 on: February 23, 2006, 07:46:45 PM »
Hahaha...

Print