Print

Author Topic: Things That Drive Me Nuts  (Read 71529 times)

« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2004, 08:16:23 AM »
You can do that?!  No, this isn't fair!  I want a Nintendo DS so badly!!!  Hey, the NDS should come with a separate battery and charger so you can immediately use one battery when the other runs out.  That would be a great way to keep the price up when its popularity drops down a little (if that's even possible!)

----------------
Get back!  Get back, honky cat!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/23/2004 6:17:10 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sqrt2

« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2004, 08:28:48 AM »
Yoshisaurus Rex wrote and I quote,"I'm the last human on Earth who still likes the Mario Party series"

Well I still like the Mario Party series (even though I thought MP5 sucked). Does that mean that I am not human?

The biggest thing that drives me nuts- The majority of games coming out in North America before Europe.

Also people refering to the most popular sport in america as football. It's not football, it's rugby for wimps.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.

Edited by - Sqrt2 on 11/23/2004 6:31:45 AM
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2004, 09:06:04 AM »
Another MP fan!  Welcome brother! (sorry about your NDS situation)  I actually liked MP5 a lot (it was much better than the fourth one).  The items were cool because you got them free and then could buy them when you wanted to use them, you could throw them on spaces and change them, and some of the new mini-games were the best.  But I hated the DK mini-games becaues to me it just seemed like Nintendo thought DK was too big for the mini-games so they pushed him away (and did it again in MP6!!).  And the Koopa Kids... quit replacing the real Koopa Kids, Nintendo!!  They were the best characters and you destroyed them!

Football is wimpy just because the players wear padding?  Maybe they just want to reduce the chance of injuries?

EDIT: There, I changed what I said about being the last person on Earth to make room for any other possible humans, animals, vegetables, and minerals that might still like Mario Party.

------------------
Now you’re playing with power!  Play it loud!  Get N or get out!  Who are you?

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/23/2004 7:17:32 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »
I liked the Mario Party series, those were some of the best games ever!  But i must say i disagree with Mario Party 5 being good, i disagree, i was extremely disappointed.  I did however love #4!

~Toddy

Sqrt2

« Reply #169 on: November 25, 2004, 08:01:21 AM »
I think Mario Parties 1,2,3 and 4 had better minigames than MP5(especially MP4's Bowser games) . Also I was really disappointed that DK wasn't playable and now that it has been revealed that he isn't playable in MP6.

AA fanboy and proud!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2004, 11:23:47 PM »
-My life
-Being 14
-School
-Family
-Everything I must see or encounter on a day-to-day basis
-n00bs that make too many topics and accuse other veterans of being "poseurs"
-Other stuff
-Everything else

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2004, 08:35:20 PM »
-when your  brothers and sisters keep bothering u
- when you cant talk to your brothers or sisters becaus they always argue.
 Thats what happens to me a lot. Sometimes I wish Iwasnt born.
Banned -Deezer

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2004, 11:48:11 PM »
When people double-click hyperlinks.

« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2004, 04:56:57 PM »
I hate people who still ask me if I want a children's menu at restaurants. Arrrrrgh.....

I
am
terribly
sorry
for
this
long
signature.
I
apologize
for
any
inconvience.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2004, 06:00:20 PM »
Sqrt2: I don’t know about that, I still think that MP5 is better.  But I think we can all agree that MP5 is much better than Ghetto Party (boomstix knows what I’m talking about ;)).  So getting back on topic, here’s my next list!:

- Knock-knock jokes
- Magazines with lots of loose pamplets inside that flutter out when you open them
- Ties that you have to tie when you don’t know how to tie a tie and are used to the wonderful clip-on ties that should be more popular than regular dumb old ties!
- How hot dogs and buns aren’t sold together in equal numbers and probably never will be
- When you try to open a new file on your computer and that stupid box pops up that asks you what program you want to use to open it when you don’t have a clue which one (BTW does anyone know how I can open the mario icons and cursors file in this site?)
- Trying to find this thread and always getting distracted by the “Things That Don’t Drive You Nuts” thread.
- When people still believe in theories that have already been disproven a million times before (but Santa is real, of course, and I don’t care what you say!!)
- When you lose your wallet somewhere and then later someone kindly returns it to you... with all the money gone
- Really cool expensive stuff that I need for stuff but never gets cheaper so I don’t buy it
- When someone washes something in the bath tub or sink when I need to use it and I have to ask them to move it or just use another sink or bath tub (it doesn’t sound that annoying but it drives me nuts)
- People who don’t like cats or dogs for no good reason
- People who use words that they don’t understand
- The fact that I may never get a Nintendo DS because it’s so expensive and I can’t get any more systems until I leave home DX
- Waiting for TMK to update their fan fiction
- The fact that Billy Graham might die soon (honestly, who can say that they don’t like the guy?)
- The end of the third Matrix movie
- The end of the Chronicles of Rid****... and most everything before the end
- The SongeBob movie which was perverted beyond funniness (I didn’t watch it but I read a full review and almost barfed)
- G-rated movies with PG-13 rated previews and vice-versa
- Nintendolke64's new signature

And once again people posted at this thread right before I did.  This is too freaky!  This topic only gets updated every once in awhile but somehow I always manage to get here at the right time.  Strange, strange, strange.

--------------------------------
Second most annoying invention of the future; the talking bathroom mirror.  Number one most annoying invention of the future; the talking toilet.

« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2004, 07:56:26 PM »
when my brothers on the compewter doing homework and I can't go on

and tyler killing me

« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2004, 08:34:56 PM »
I hope you come back to life soon, Mr. 032861.  I have a "friend" at my old school named Tyler who is nuts and attacks everyone for no reason.  I wonder if it's the same kid? :)=

Hey, Deezer, how do you know when people double-click on hyperlinks?  Do you have some way of telling or are you referring to your friends or family members doing that?

--------------------------
"I also had a gun"- Tuff Haviland from the sci-fi book Tuff Voyaging

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 12/4/2004 5:09:12 PM

Sqrt2

« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2004, 06:04:08 AM »
The really cheesy jokes that are found in the inside of christmas crackers.

People substituting z for s (ie crackerz)

Trains running more than 10 minutes late.

AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2004, 04:28:48 PM »
The Hammer Bros in SMB

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2004, 05:20:39 PM »
Hey, Deezer, how do you know when people double-click on hyperlinks? Do you have some way of telling or are you referring to your friends or family members doing that?

My parents do it, and so does one of my buddies. The same buddy who, while he was looking for a new computer, had to ask me what a processor was.

Print