Print

Author Topic: G4TechTV Nintendo DS Day  (Read 2128 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: November 21, 2004, 12:19:43 PM »
On G4TechTV.com they have a Nintendo DS section.

On the G4TechTV channel they have the DS on the whole time.  On the top screen you can watch the G4TechTV show while the bottom screen shows Nintendo DS gameplay, DS ads, and other Nintendo DS footage.

Checkout todays G4TechTV schedule that includes:

• Nintendo DS at 12 PM
  • Super Mario Sunshine at 2 PM
  • SNES at 2:30 PM
  • More SMS at 3 & 3:30 PM
  • Mario Kart and Mario Party at 4 PM
  • Shigeru Miyamoto at 4:30 PM
  • Best of Mario at 5 PM
  • Mario at 5:30 PM
  • More Mario Kart at 6:00 PM
  • Paper Mario at 6:30 PM
  • The Nintendo DS again at 8:30 PM

*all time Pacific (PST)

Some of the shows are from this summer, but a few are new.  Checkout todays entire G4TechTV schedule.

Edited by - Luigison on 11/21/2004 10:22:42 AM

• “Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 12:31:23 PM »
    G4TechTV rocks! I love X-Play, it's one of my favorite shows of all time. Oh, and I saw some of DS Day, it's so hard to watch your shows on the top screen. They're so tiny! Oh, did you see the Cinematech DS episode? That was set-up really cool.
    Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 01:23:18 PM »
    *severely wets self*

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
    This is a secret coded message.

Luigison

• Old Person™
    « Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 07:27:24 PM »
    I am recording all the shows on my TiVo.  The Shiggy special is on now.
    “Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 08:01:07 PM »
    Dude, I wish I had that channel!  Why do I always have to miss this stuff?! *beats up some random guy for no apparent reason*  LOL!  Thanks for using my old signature, PR! (but I got a new one now)  Maybe I'll bring that one back and change it when the Revolution is anounced!

On November 21st. Red Paratroopa will severly wet himself.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
    (E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
    The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print