Print

Author Topic: anime!  (Read 3856 times)

« on: December 13, 2004, 07:05:47 PM »
Here anyone can discuss anything about anime or you can share your thoughts about anime too! I'll post mines later.

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 09:42:24 PM »
I'm not a fan of anime. At least not anime series. The occasional anime movie is good, though. Like, I saw the Tekken movie. It was...bad, but only a little. And I saw Read or Die, which was a reallly good movie. And I'm also looking to see the Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter Alpha movies. (I recently discovered Street Fighter and became an instant fan)

I
am
terribly
sorry
for
this
long
signature.
I
apologize
for
any
inconvience.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 01:35:10 PM »
I enjoy lots of anime.

Let's see:
FLCL
InuYasha
Cowboy Bebop (Both series and movie)
Trigun
Big O (I didn't see all of what was aired, though)
Case Closed (I like the original title, Detective Conan, better)

Well, that's only a few....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 03:55:51 PM »
My friend's dad collects anime movies.  His dad is also a rocket scientist who has a guest bedroom with a closet filled with legos.

I saw Kiki's Delivery Service, and it was good, but definitely better for younger people.  I also used to love this one movie that I'm pretty sure is anime when I was little.  It's called "Little Nemo".  No, not "Finding Nemo", or "Alamo", "Little Nemo".  It was so cool!  You all have probably never heard of it, though....

Enjoy life.  There''s plenty of time to be dead.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 04:14:41 PM »
I'm currently at the primary stages of creating an obsession for Tenchi Muyo!...

I also wish I could the latest episodes of Pokémon Advanced...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 04:32:33 PM »
I remember "Little Nemo". It wasn't anime, was it? Well, either way, I thought it was bad.

I
am
terribly
sorry
for
this
long
signature.
I
apologize
for
any
inconvience.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 06:07:53 PM »
Have any of you seen Rahxephon?  I almost have all of the DVD's!  It is a science fiction anime, but under the skin it is actually romance.

If I had the guts, I''d search for a date.  But for now, I''ll just stick with chatrooms.
I only watch [adult swim]

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 07:53:06 PM »
I love Anime. I like Inuyasha, Trigun, Case Closed......and...um.....I also like.... Sailor Moon. *Prepares to dodge bricks*
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 11:18:57 PM »
Ahahaha. (to Marlie)

Also: It's funny when people don't realize what anime is. Anyway, I haven't seen very much anime of any kind, but what I have seen, I liked.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2004, 12:00:39 PM »
*Cough**Cough* Suck up!

If I had the guts, I''d search for a date.  But for now, I''ll just stick with chatrooms.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 05:30:58 PM »
Uhhh..........

Is it just me, or are more and more threads with harmless topics becoming prone to flame wars?

Back on topic though, I've seen an anime called "Witch Hunter Robin", and didn't like that one that much.

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 06:34:31 PM »
Vid: So's your mom.

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2004, 06:31:43 PM »
Red: I'm aware of that already. Stop speaking the obvious.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2004, 07:08:44 PM »
Eh, anime is teh r0x0rz.

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2004, 01:09:58 AM »
I'm pretty selective regarding anime.  I enjoy Cowboy Bebob and Princess Mononoke.  That's about it.

----

"Thanks you Mario, but our Princess is in another - oh, wait, there she is.  Never mind."
----

"Thanks you Mario, but our Princess is in another - oh, wait, there she is.  Never mind."

Print