Print

Author Topic: Mario, Luigi, D.K. , Wario, and peach stranded in a giant toilet  (Read 3184 times)

Martini

• Banned
« on: July 25, 2005, 09:08:10 AM »
 Day 1...

The five are in the toilet thinking this is a piece of cake but they'll have a surprize after the owner of the toilet eats 80 pounds of chilly...

Day 3...

"I'm hungy" said wario "I know" said Mario "not D.K, D.K nice and full from before we got in giant toilet" said D.K everyone looked at D.K.

5 Minutes later...

Everyone wasv full from eating D.K then everyone looked back and saw a table full of food. "Live and learn." said Luigi

Day 10...

Peach was freaking out saying "oh my god, oh my god," then mario smacked her "shut up" he said

Day 60...

Wario died of eating too much and wario killed peach before he died so it was mario and luigi left and they soon found a latter and climbed out and lived happily ever after   THE END  

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 02:45:06 PM »

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 10:18:25 PM »
Best fanfic ever
200 characters and nothing to say.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 09:17:28 AM »
This whole thing is retarded.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 09:45:02 AM »
you must be retarded if your name is glorb! naming yourself glorb on the internet? get a life homo

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 12:33:42 PM »
Why hello retard! Don't make me report you to the retard asylum.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 12:35:03 PM »
Insulting other people with harsh language is not a nice thing to do here. In fact, it is againts the rules. If you can't respect Glorb, then you need to go somewhere else. Not that I'm trying to be a Mod, but it would be better if you didn't say that.

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 7/26/2005 11:52:50 AM

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 07:24:42 AM »
Look here paper Luigi, I cant take your crap you racist little punk! When I finished my first story everyone understood it was my first story and I was getting used to it but glorb walked on over and said it was retarded so I said something back then paper luigi gets in the middle and said I don't belong in this website. well I'm a mario fan and I'm not going anywhere because some punk tells me I don't belong here so it didn't faze me until I made a mario rap and on the responces he wrote a racist remark on it. Thats where I drew the line.Yeah I'm white but I got alot of respect for african americans and I don't like racists at all. I hope Super mario, Kuroneko,black mage, coconutmikenlke, and eddy's brother are on my side and if they don't wan't to be in the middle of this it's cool but please don't be on the side of paper Luigi. Paper luigi when I first heard your responce and read mario's sacrifice I thought you where cool but now I know you're a racist punk who can't mind his own buisiness. Paper Luigi don't ever speak to me stay out of my responces and never ever make my name come out your F***** mouth. enough said.

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 08:16:33 AM »
Thats not martini look at his name on the side, it has the periods after it. Either he's framed or got banned

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005, 08:23:12 AM »
I lost my password so i had to get a new name

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005, 08:23:13 AM »
I lost my password so i had to get a new name

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 02:03:12 PM »
1: Stop with the "insults" (I'm hesitant to call them that, because they don't really even qualify as "insults"). Now.
2: There is nothing "racist" in PaperLuigi's comment.
3: PaperLuigi's response was very well written. You fire back with nothing but hollow, meaningless insults. You don't look very intelligent when you do that. Revert to "2:" for a perfect example.
4: Black Mage will never, EVER be on your side. Trust me.

[back on topic]

5: I had a good long laugh at the title, although the writing is kind of ... short? Hard to say.

~I.S.~

Edited by - Insane Steve on 7/27/2005 1:04:43 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2005, 04:38:24 PM »
Thank you, once again Steve. I don't know what his problem is, but I hope that he won't mock anyone else on this site. And second of all, I am not a racist. Some of my good friends are not of this country, and it kinda makes me angry when you say that. Not only that, but you keep cussing out. That is againts the rules. You did read the rules, didn't you?

[Once again, back to topic.]

"Does this mean were not getting pizza?" ~ Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 7/27/2005 4:03:09 PM

Print