Print

Author Topic: Mario vs. Wario  (Read 2199 times)

« on: August 18, 2005, 06:51:42 PM »
Ok as you might already know,Wario is the opposite of Mario. But the question is have they known each other all their life, or did they just suddenly meet one day at Nintendo's Headquarters. Post your idea's here, and remember that no comment is too stupid(well maybe not all of them are reasonable).

Git-r-done.~Larry the Cable Guy
I see poop.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 07:02:36 PM »
They met as young school boys when the Fates cast their dice and had them both join the same fencing team.

“I feel like I’m going to be pwned.” ~ Chupperson Weird

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 04:54:41 PM »
Wario thought it would be funny to put horse dung in Mario's corn flakes, and thus began the hatered towards one another.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/20/2005 3:28:29 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 05:43:40 PM »
I have an awesome comic where Mario was always the cowboy and Wario the robber in their childhood.. and Mario got Wario squished by a thwomp.. and that was the beginning of his hatred.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 06:04:23 PM »
Something about castles?

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 04:31:48 PM »
I have the same comic. It's cool when Mario puts the sugar in the pond to kill the Octopus.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print