Print

Author Topic: Mario and The Mastery of Bushido-Aoi-Naijen... or Jump Fu!  (Read 1682 times)

« on: November 30, 2005, 12:20:46 AM »
Sorry its been awhile since I last posted but Army life keeps you busy however since I've had few dumps for my creative output I have a ton of creativity saved up and plan to finally write the other two parts of the trilogy I began so long ago. With out further ado....

As was stated before Mario had become an apprentice of Bushido-Aoi-Naijen and was only beginning to realize its true strength. Constant battles between Mario and Bowser's forces allowed him to train his spring starting with shifting his weight allowing him to control himself mid air and eventually moving to mastery of exact timing of a secondary jump giving him a much needed boost through the air. After this Mario realized instead of only jumping twice he should jump as long as enemies were in supply to keep him air borne. This is when a new threat appeared. Boswer being the Magnificent Maker o' Mayham managed mustering many more multi-purporse municipal maintainees. Yes, he finally coaxed cobra cash crash course cluttering center celluarity coursing centrally. The Lakitu and Spinie had finally given way to his willie washie west wearing wandered whitenosed walkabout an joined his gang, scurvy crew, forces,legions,and battlements. With these newly natech nano nifty nil nipping night nukers he could easily extracate exact enucipations eloquently elaborated elongated yet eniffirated. Plus Mario can't jump on spikes as his lair designers pointed out. Mario being the pull pant poor pleated pink-lipped plow plumber he knew well ahead of time that this would happen and sought out assistance from a new master of martial arts this one known only as Jinx. When Mario managed to track down Jinx he learned the master was no larger then a grasshopper but possed the ability to throw his own spirit upon an enemy. Mario seeking this ability went into training with Jinx. One day quit by accident Mario had picked  a beuatifull white flower for Princess Peach and was wearing it on his over-alls. Suddenly when Mario focused his spirit the flowers inner layer would ignite into a strange flame ball that would launch whenever blown upon. Working long and hard Mario  finally mastered the ability and dubbed the previously unknown flower as the Fire Flower. From that day on Bowser's Spiny ranks stood no chance against the fires of fury released upon them by Mario.

~Fin~ of part 2 part 3 in the works.
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 07:19:12 PM »
I know I've seen this story on another site........mabey I'm wrong. It just seems familar. It's good, though.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print