Print

Author Topic: Favorite Mario Tennis moments  (Read 2897 times)

« on: May 29, 2001, 03:39:11 PM »
Post your favorite Mario Tennis moments here. I don't want to hear stuff like "Winning the Star Cup." A good example would be "Smashing the ball in Waluigi's face," or "Peach missing a slow-moving ball."

You can also post your funniest moments (Winning a match by smashing it in opponent's face for each point), or most painful moments (Losing every single point against Waluigi).

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2001, 04:36:39 PM »
My favorite moment is winning a cup with Waluigi, it's hilarious!
"Look Im'a champ! Im'a scene! Im'a so happy!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You know, the names like, Koopa Creep, Koopa Stupa, and Koopa Clown, can be very hurtful.
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2001, 04:58:48 PM »
Whenever something bad happened to stupid Waluigi.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2001, 08:28:33 AM »
I'd say my favorite moments have to do with Mario. Whenever he misses a ball, I crack up when I hear him say ''Ouch!'' two times. Also, that motion he makes when he loses a match seems to emphasize for me that I've won a match against him.

And of course, who could forget that motion Luigi makes when he loses a match? Luigi is SUCH a sore loser.

And there was that one match versus Baby Mario where I was having a hard time keeping up. Anyway, he was setting up for another power shot, and I thought I'd lose the point again. But instead the ball jumped over his head, so I got the point instead.

I also crack up when someone double faults.

Finally, I just burst out laughing that one time where I was in a doubles match with Bowser and Boo as opponents. Bowser serves the ball, but it whacks Boo in the back of his head instead. You'd think that a ball flying at 100+mph into your head would hurt.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2001, 03:20:59 PM »
I can't help but laugh my socks off whenever Luigi loses.  "Oh-ho-ho-ho!  Oh-ho-ho-ho!"  Hilarious.  "It looks like he's having an epileptic seizure!"

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2001, 08:34:36 PM »
I like when Luigi says "Oh, yeah!" and when he wins the tournament and says, "Hey, whassamatta fo' you?" when his trophy is stolen.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2001, 12:23:00 PM »
When you hit a teamate with the ball.

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2001, 01:32:09 PM »
why does everyone like seeing Waluigi get it in the face?  does no one like him?

anyway, l like seeing wario steal mario's trophy..hahaha

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2001, 01:33:27 PM »
why does everyone like seeing Waluigi get it in the face?  does no one like him?

anyway, l like seeing wario steal mario's trophy..hahaha

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2001, 04:53:46 PM »
Yo Chilly--you can't get a seizure from laughing. It's gotta come from staring at flashing neon lights and stuff like that. Watch 20 episodes of Pokemon and you'll see what I mean.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2001, 07:39:12 PM »
FINALLY Finishing Star (Planet) Cup with somebody!!
Luigi V Bowser
He had 32 Aces on me!!

Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

Print