Print

Author Topic: YKYPMGTMW...  (Read 15838 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2001, 11:00:08 PM »
193. You realize that you leave for a few days and the whole topic goes crazy.

194. You talk to the TV screen you're playing Super Mario 64 on, trying to tell Mario that you're Luigi and you'd like to help on the quest.

195. You try to get Mario's attention by changing the camera angle so it looks like Mario is looking at you.

196. Mario actually runs away from you without you pressing on the control stick.

197. You pretend to be a Goomba or Bowser when you're at an Italian restaurant and your waiter is either named Mario or Luigi.

198. The waiter, who is either named Mario or Luigi, actually jumps on you and knocks you unconscious.

199. You try to tell those people on the forums that complain about us making fun of Zelda that this post has nothing to do with it.

200. You try to find some sort of connection between Mario and the number 200.

201. You think you're hallucinating when you see red caps with Ms on them.

202. You realize that you only see them at Halloween.

203. You dress up as Wario on Halloween and scare all the people out of the neighborhood.

204. Including your own family.

205. You get candy on Halloween when you dress up as Luigi, but get no candy when you dress up as Bowser.

206. You get extra candy when you dress up as Yoshi (just something that popped into my mind)

207. You use a time machine to go back in time and get all the Mario toys from McDonalds (I think they had Mario toys back then)

208. You act like those guys in that wacky ''shiggity shiggity swah'' video in that one post on the forums, where you imitate the music in SMB and sound as annoying as heck.

209. When you accidentally blow up the house, you blame it on a POW block.

210. Whenever you go to a place with a blacksmith, you think he's Smithy.

211. You wonder what would happen if this post was named YKYPLGTMW... (You know you play Luigi games too much when...).

212. You know that you've been playing Mario games too much.

To end this post, here comes a few completely unrelated, non-Mario things:

Since Gary Larson, the guy who makes the Far Side cartoons, thinks that cows will rule the universe in the future, does that mean that Earthworm Jim will be mayor? Let's hope not.

And anyone remember the old Indian in the Cupboard book? That was AGES ago. Of course, Harry Potter came later...

Ok, that's all for unrelated stuff. Right now we have 212 YKYPMGTMW reasons to this thing. Can we get it up to 500 reasons before the Mario Word Association reaches 500 posts? I think we can do it if we stay up late replying to this!

If Bowser wanted to destroy Mario, he wouldn''t have made Goombas his first line of defense.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2001, 06:50:51 AM »
213. When ever you turn on sm64 Mario turns around and pulls a gun on you
214. when ever you catch on fire you run around untill it goes out two days latter
215.your sick of hearing about Zelda on this Mario board
216. instead of Mario saying "push start to play" you hear him swear
217. you make a ROM of sm64 and put Luigi in it.....
218 you down load it into a cartrige....
219 Nintendo catches you and you get put in prison
220. you spend hours counting Mario charactors just to see how many there are
O ya penguin wizard they did release Mario at Mcdonalds it was in 1989 and it Had Mario, Luigi, a goomba and a koopa

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2001, 08:43:25 AM »
Well, at least they had Luigi. How much do you think one of those would cost nowadays? It might be one of those collector items.

If Bowser wanted to destroy Mario, he wouldn''t have made Goombas his first line of defense.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2001, 08:47:33 PM »
 Ive seen them on Yahoo auctions (they had never even been opened!) if I remember right it cost was around 20.00 including shiping

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2001, 07:08:18 AM »
...You have a list you've compiled of every enemy appearing in every "Mario" game.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman
Super Mario Bros. Indexer
http://angelfire.com/games2/marindex/index.html
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2001, 11:31:42 AM »
222. You realize trying to beat out the Mario Word Association would never happen.

223. You don't have time to reply to this topic.

224. You claim insanity.

225. You're listening to a Mario song as you're posting stuff here.

226. You can't wait for Smash Bros. Melee (hey, who can?)

227. You think Luigi's Mansion is not worthy of the Mario license.

228. You think Mario should be in every game (i.e. Legend of Mario: Ocarina of Time)

(yes, I know, another thing poking fun at Zelda. Get over it, people, it's just for fun)

229. You do post stuff here for fun.

230. Your hands have indentations in the shape of Mario's face on them.

231. Mario indentations are on your feet.

232. You start watching the Mary Kate & Ashley show (good thing I haven't).

Those who stop and run away, get destroyed some other day.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2001, 12:43:33 PM »
Speaking of Zelda:

233.  You make an act featuring Luigi, Peach and Bowser.  You give Luigi a sword, Peach a male costume, and Bowser a pig snout...
234.  ... and call it "The Legend of Peach: Warp Whistle of Time"

After all that Zelda-Shiek madness, I am beginning to think Peach is by far the coolest Princess around.
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2001, 02:40:35 PM »
235.  Your currency is coins.
236.  You swear you saw Mario in a dollar bill.
237.  You think Friendly Floyd had a lot to do with Zelda's Sheik disguise (yep, a reference from Super Mario Adventures).
238.  You think Wario and Waluigi are Santa's elf rejects.
239.  You think Master Roshi (Dragon Ball) is a Koopa Troopa fan.
240.  You make Koopa surfing (Super Mario 64) a hotter fad than scooters.

After all that Zelda-Shiek madness, I am beginning to think Peach is by far the coolest Princess around.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2001, 03:44:14 PM »
Since NOBODY is updating this topic anymore, I decided to beg the moderator to close down this topic.  Don't worry.  It'll move to the Mario forums in Nintendoland.com, so SEE YA!!!

Edited by - Agustín Huambachano on 8/2/2001 2:46:34 PM

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2001, 05:24:41 PM »
DONT CLOSE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2001, 10:52:05 AM »
forget it, this thread is done for. btw, LOL at the ''Wario and Waluigi being Santa elf rejects'' post.

and in case i didn't reply to the post that was like a month ago, penguinwizard is not a Mario-related name in any way (which reminds me, someday I might have to change it).
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2001, 04:37:58 PM »
Sorry if I'm bring back an old topic, but I have one that's really good, and well thought out. . .

241. Not only does your friend tell you to get a life, but when he/she does, you start searching for a green mushroom.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2001, 10:09:43 PM »
242. You think that you can get rid of bricks by matching up colored blocks next to them. (Mario's Puzzle Party)

243. You're afraid to get on an exercise bike because you think you'll get a blister. (Pedal Power)

244. You draw a figure in the sand and get out a jackhammer to trace it. (Crazy Cutter)

245. When your friends buy a van, you advise against getting a GMC Safari because "Yoshi had one in 1993, but no one liked him for it." (If I need to explain this one, you must be dumb!)

246. When they buy a GMC Safari despite your warnings, you threaten to shoot at it with a bazooka. . .

247. . . . with Turbo on!

248. You try to knock Big Ben over, then make the minute hand really sharp. Then you stand on the hour hand and try to jump over it. (Tick Tock Hop)

249. In Mario Party 1, when Wario passes by Koopa Troopa, you think he's apologizing for replacing him in Mario Kart 64!

250. You try to think of something about 250, but all you can think of is: In Dr. Mario 64, if everyone starts at level 15 and one person clears 6 viruses, then 250 viruses will be left.

251. "It's-a me, Anonymous Mario Fan!"

252. You wish the Mario Party 3 characters could be more gracious winners. They could at least congratulate the second place contestant for staying in for so long, but no! All they do is just say "I'm the best!" and don't give the others any attention at all!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2001, 06:46:15 AM »
253.You startjumping on your own pet turtle...

254...and you use it's shell to ride across a lake....

254...and then after two feet in the water you fall of.

255.you hallucinate you're somping goombas all the time.

256when you eat a Mushroom,you say "they make-a Me super Mario!"in a really bad ittllian accent.

257.When you see a turtle,you're afraid it will turn into a bomb(Super Mario Land)

258.When sombody is Missing,You act like Luigi and Go around town,looking for educational facts.

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

Edited by - MarioandLink on 8/17/2001 6:09:34 AM
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2001, 07:05:19 AM »
double.

Edited by - MarioandLink on 8/17/2001 6:10:47 AM
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Print