Print

Author Topic: Who deserves their own game most?  (Read 6719 times)

« on: June 03, 2000, 09:26:40 AM »
While Wario and Yoshi got their own series, the rest of the crew has been pretty much ignored.  Who do you think should get their own little twist on the Mario formula?  My choice is Bowser.  He's been around long enough and he's pretty cool.  Plus, in a Mario 64 environment, Bowser could pull of some awesome moves.  Anyone else?
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2000, 09:42:34 AM »
The Goombas should get there own game. That would be cool, hey I'd buy it! They could do it on the game boy advanced. Or they could do a lemmings style puzzle game with the goombas on the N64 (or the dolphan, the N's time is ticking).

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2000, 02:42:16 PM »
Hee hee.. a Bowser game might be fun,but I'd prefer if he'd just be as he is now...The Rascal King. ^_^

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2000, 05:34:13 PM »
Definitely Luigi. he's been so badly neglected for so long. But my personla faavourite would be a Toad game. That'd be cool, I love those mushroom people!!

~Mikle
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2000, 08:03:45 PM »
Geno!  He's one of my favorite characters.

*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2000, 10:46:59 PM »
I agree with The Biggest Boo, because Bowser has been in the Mario games more times than everyone execpt Mario, so he should have his own game.  I disagree with Mikle because Luigi is not as big as character as Bowser, so he shouldnt even come close of getting a game.  I strongly disagree with Austin Powers because Geno was just a character they made up to fill in the part of someone trying to get the Star Pieces back to Star Road.  He technically isnt even a real character.  I dont think he will ever be mentioned ever agian.  If he does, it will be at the most, 1 or 2 more times.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2000, 10:50:56 PM »
I say the koopa trooper.  They have been around as long as Mario has.

Omega Pipberus, The Triple Headed Demon
Omega Pipberus, The Triple Headed Demon

Kat

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2000, 10:58:07 PM »
BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER!!! ^__^ That guy have everything made for him! Im mean, look how much he kicked arse in SMRPG! And that was just as a side player!

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2000, 11:56:39 PM »
*holds his head in his hands*  Must...not...harbor...perverse...sexual...lust...for...SMRPG...f...fangirl....

Star light, Star bright, it's my job to set things right!
Must...not...harbor...perverse...sexual...lust...for...the...SMRPG...fan...girl...

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2000, 05:55:22 AM »
Bowser should get have own arcade game and the Goombas should have a puzzle game or arcade.
Ori Porath

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2000, 08:15:29 AM »
The Bowser idea is cool, but I don't think Nintendo will be making a Bowser game anytime soon.

Anyway, I think Wario should have his own game for the Dolphin and Yoshi having his own game for the Game Boy Advance. Wario's popularity has been manily focused on the GBC instead of the N64 (besides Mario Party). Yoshi, vice-versa.

TotalPhat, if Luigi isn't even close to being popular in getting a game, then why don't you just give him one so that he can become popular? Duh.

The untold agent is among you.

Edited by - Ironfoot on 6/4/00 7:17:43 AM
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2000, 04:43:16 PM »
actually, they are porting Yoshi's Island to GBA.  and it did show what Geno actually looked like, he was a cheesy lens flare.  controlling a cheesy lens flare for an entire game would be cool.  Or it could be like Space Station Silicon Valley.

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2000, 03:19:25 PM »
Actually i have a really good game idea which involves Toad Princess Luigi Bowser Kamek KoopaTroopas Goombas and Mushroom Kingdom People

Why not have a game sort of like the old stratego game!  have Bowser Wario and Kamek lead one side  while Princess Luigi and Toad lead the other side  and Goombas KoopaTroopas fight the Mushroom people and Yoshis  and when you run out of goombas and koopatroopas (or yoshis and mushroom people) your generals (luigi bowser etc...) fight also.    A little more for the bigger kid mario fans, and a little off course but that would be cool!  get special weapons like fire flowers  shells, etc.

~*(Remember:  Koopa is Watching you)*~
Muwahahahahahaha IIIIIIIIIIM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2000, 08:56:00 PM »
It'd be great if Peach starred in a game where she was the heroine instead of the helpless victim.
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2000, 12:05:28 PM »
Toad deserves his own game badly. He's always helping Mario, and has been very loyal to the princess. He should at least be a playable character. Bowser's okay too.

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2000, 03:06:16 PM »
Toad starred in "Wario's Woods," but I'd like to see him take canter stage in an adventure game.  My suggestion would be "Super Mario 64.3: The Second Dream Machine."
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2000, 05:48:18 PM »
Bahamut! W..Wait, that's also a FF guy. Yoshi!...Err, he's already gone. Wari-no, no that's not right. To...He got his own too. Hmmm...I think it's about time for Baby Waluigi to make his appearence on the Virtual Boy Advance.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Print