Print

Author Topic: Mr. Face?  (Read 82906 times)

« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2001, 12:11:13 AM »
SANCTUS YAGO says VOTE MR FACE FOR PRESIDENT! SANCTUS YAGO NE-VER WRONG!

(note: if you want him to remain as a President, please don't stop moving for more than 200 seconds while next to him)
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2001, 12:18:42 PM »
Did Hippono really get banned? and whats this president of the board thing all about?

"DoMo ArIgOtO, Mr. RoBoTo"
"dont make me come down there" -God

« Reply #212 on: August 01, 2001, 09:20:34 PM »
Yes, I am glad to report that Hinopio has been permanently banned from the TMK message boards.  His offense?  Cheesy humor and the ressurection of Your Mom jokes!  Hahaha!
I want to be where the Yaks can run free;
Where the marmosets can attack me!

« Reply #213 on: August 01, 2001, 09:21:22 PM »
Hey, I resemble that remark.  ; )
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2001, 10:34:28 PM »
No, YOUR MOTHER resembled that remark.

(and, what is resmbling?)

-~-§¤¬¢â€ µÅ¡  ¥ª¶Ø-~-
Self improvement is masturbation Self destruction is the answer.

« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2001, 08:17:39 PM »
O. K., whatever...

« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2001, 03:27:48 PM »
Apparently, i am the only one who likes this topic. :(

« Reply #217 on: August 29, 2001, 08:53:11 PM »
I am :( .

Well, I'm having some good ideas for new topics, but now knowing I'm the only one here, i guess I'm just gonna post here 'cause it's easier and it helps to keep alive my favourite topic.
I'm thinking about new missions for Mario&Link and Link; an interest project I'd like to do with B. Chilly, and some good Mario humour.
By the way, I just wanted to say that I can also 'coolspell' Mega2's nickname as well as I did with MandL's and Billy's: Mega Two ;) .
Back to the subject, it's twenty to twelve and I have to go to school tomorrow.
Hey, I guess the good thing about posting here is that is kinda a 'filter': people who reply is people who also like this topic, so probably we'll get along ;).
Last thoughts:

HEY!! AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE!? (here, here) WHAT!? (at,at) OH, I GET IT (etit, etit...).
:) ECHOE! (echoe, echoe...) MARIO (ario, ario...) :) BOWSER! (owser...) :) Yeah... SILLY DUDE! (illy dude, ude...) Hey it's kinda fun being alone in one huge room. IT'S KINDA FUN! (...) I SAID IT'S KINDA FUN! (...) HEY WHAT'S WRONG?? (shut up, p, p, go to bed, ed, ed, stop bothering, op, ing, me, e...)
°o°
°~°
>->
<_<
(walks out of the room)
--
Heh, I like that one :) ._

« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2001, 11:55:15 PM »
(Walks into a big empty room.)
Judging by the trash on the floor and the streamers, I'm guessing there was once a topic here.

The scuff marks on the floor indicate that there was at least one important person here; maybe a manager or someone in administration.

Tiny notes and scraps line can be found in largish piles. One of them says "$$Wario$$ for president!".

Here's an article from 'The Mario Weekly Times Herald Daily Star Tribune': "Mr. Face missing, presumed chained to a block in popular internet radio station for promotional purposes. Police stumped 'We have no leads!', says one puzzled officer."

Something has definately happened here, but it must have been several weeks ago.  Fresh footprints indicate that someone left recently, but I can't be certain.

----------
~Just another pisanno
... Looks like I'm the only pisanno.

Wow. This in kinda creepy.
(O_o)
(9-9)
(6_6)
*Whew*

Edited by - Mauser on 8/30/2001 10:57:40 PM
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #219 on: September 04, 2001, 09:26:28 PM »
(smoothly walks onto Mausers' back)
(touches him on the shoulders)
BOO!!
(Mauser vanishes)
:)
Hey, Mauser, that thing you tried to do is:

>_>
<_<
(runs away)
Well at least that's what I made up once ;).

So, we're two on a room!

« Reply #220 on: September 07, 2001, 08:52:47 PM »
You still there, right?

« Reply #221 on: September 08, 2001, 03:59:03 AM »
d-d-d-d-d-don't sneak up on a guy like that!

I was doing something like what you were, only up and down rather than left and right.

So what brings you back to this dank, dusty room? I'm here because I'm annyong people in Mario Chat.
p (\_/) q
[thumbs down]

Well, that's all for now.
I'll check back in a couple days or something.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #222 on: September 22, 2001, 03:10:46 AM »
Aparrantly whatever brought you here failed to KEEP you here. Oh well.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #223 on: October 03, 2001, 05:18:00 PM »
*whispers -pale face, sweating -crying, some times* SHHHHHHHH!! a-actually, I-I've been hiding here for like a month or so. pe-people got ANGRY at me!!!
i, i tried to say what i thought about the war, b-but, speaking English is hard... i couldn't say it as good as i would have liked to, so..., so it was kinda rude and confusing, an-and, they... THEY STARTED TO INSULT ME! they thought i was being ba-, ba-, b-b-b-, BAD, and they were MEAN with me!
be-besudes, i'm-m paranoid, yes paranoid, b-by the way they don't have secret cams here, r-right? wa-wait a minute... YOU'RE NOT SPYING FOR THEM, RIGHT?
o-ok, i'll cool down. s-so, i'm kinda paranoid, and u.s. people are fa-famous because of their r-, r-, r-..., racism!, an-and i thought they would be m-mean with me, so i was al-ready angry when i wrote!
an-and i w-was a bit racist, cuz here you k-kind of have the idea of Americans b-being racists, and mean, an-and EVIL...
an-nd that's WRONG! I-I always say 'd-don't judge people just for the g-government/history/interna-acional policy they h-have', b-but sometimes it-it's hard, i-i guess.
e-even w-worse, i-i had been coming to this forums for al-almost a y-year, and i had never suffered racism (until that day), b-but i was STILL PARANOID!
p-please, HELP ME ON MY HIDING!!

-
MAUSER:- You haven't checked that topic since a lot of time, right?
SANCTUS YAGO(normal):- ... Um... W-well, last time I checked, there was a SECOND page, but I couldn't reach it... It was afternoon, and that means slower connection. But I can tell you, I got the idea.
MAUSER:- !?... You crazy dude! Go check!
SANCTUS YAGO:- O-ok...
(walks out the room to the hall, checking no one's there first)
(half an hour later)
SY:- :)!! WHOA! I can't believe it! I was not alone! And some Americans actually can think! People understood me! And yet the Great Mushroomers (Deezer & cia., wich specie probably is _homo fungilis_) were smooth enough to CLOSE the topic, so people stops fighting! Woo-hoo!
--
Now seriously, today I checked the topic, and I was so happy. I seriously have thought that all of you people would start like trying to murder me or so. But I found comprehension. Thank you.
As you may have understand while reading what I said while kidding, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Saying things like 'The fruit is on the table' is quite easy, but talking about serious things is haaard (of course, I mean 'in a foreign language'. Wait, that also applies to one's language, I guess).
Anyway, I'm glad I can be your friend, again.
Thanks everyone.
--
MOUSER: !? Sanctus, I'm the ONLY one person in the room. Dyo' feel allright?

« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2001, 04:37:37 PM »
Who's Mr. Face? Did I come in late again?

Print