Print

Author Topic: Hey,Dezzer listen to me please!  (Read 2668 times)

« on: April 01, 2002, 07:56:44 PM »
I was wondering about the Princess Toadstool.I mean look at what they've done to her(no offense to you).All she does is run around in that pink dress waitng for Mario to come save her.I would love to see her star in a video game on the game cube or N64 where she has to save Mario.Although she would wear the overalls and shirt,it would be nice to see her save Mario instead of him saving her for a change.I would love to se that happen.Thanks.

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 06:36:00 AM »
Who's Dezzer?

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 2
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2002, 05:40:17 PM »
I think he means Deezer, {Dezzer}, the great person who started up this site.
 n/a

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2002, 11:32:00 AM »
I know.  Where is Deezer anyway?

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 2
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2002, 05:50:51 PM »
its Deezer
Hello.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2002, 01:55:15 AM »
I would love to see them make a game like that. However, I really don't think it'll happen... at least not anytime soon, as Nintendo seems intent on merely re-releasing older Mario games on the GBA instead of making new ones. Except for Super Mario Sunshine, of course.

Print