Print

Author Topic: The Presidentsy  (Read 11156 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2001, 04:14:17 PM »
Hmm. Does the president actually get to do anything, or is it all just a status thing, like for fun? If the president gets to do anything (monitor boards, etc.) Count me in.

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2001, 06:39:42 PM »
MarioandLink, come in, this is the president...static.....do you read me MarioandLink...still static...I hope his U-2 spyplane wasnt shot down. Any way your highness its up to dictator Deezer, er the Almighty,Powerful,Wonderful,Dictator Deezer if I have the power you speak of.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/12/2001 5:40:43 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2001, 08:17:22 PM »
Just for fun your highness

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2001, 06:05:11 AM »
Err...sorry,I didn't know secret service agent ment to protect the president.But when 'Secret sirvice agent' got in my head,I thought I was part of the Millatary or somthing.Still,sorry.PS:I f you still want to do it like I was....

I copy!My syplane was not*Phiiss* shot down but They're loaded!Fryguy I need some help here!(Now Wario is going to reply and call me an idiot,but who cares.)

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)

Edited by - MarioandLink on 7/13/01 5:09:56 AM
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2001, 08:21:38 AM »
Then we can do the idiot dance again :P

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2001, 10:15:40 AM »
You guys are idiots

bada bing, bada boom

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2001, 11:44:12 AM »
now now $$wario$$ no need to be a sore loser, er a even bigger loser then you are.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2001, 01:28:22 PM »
Oh, OK. Well then, I vote for marionut#1

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2001, 01:28:49 PM »
Mr. Face say presidency belong to HIM! Mr. Face NE-VER WRONG!!!!
* Mr. Face say this post is awesome. Mr. Face NE-VER wrong!

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2001, 01:52:51 PM »
Ya but what would the Nintendorks Party symble be? and who would be vice president? Mrs Face?

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/14/2001 4:49:48 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2001, 02:04:09 PM »
MR_FACE AN I_D_I_O_T

lol

bada bing, bada boom

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2001, 02:17:53 PM »
Looks like Mr. Face is worng cause it belongs to Marionut#1 :). Yes the first person (that I know of) who told Mr. Face that he was wrong

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Link

• Banned
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2001, 02:45:32 PM »
$$Wario$$, stop calling yousrself an idiot.

HEY! Didn't you say you were going away for good!

------------------------------
Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2001, 02:49:21 PM »
Am I right or what?(Doh da...)

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2001, 06:33:40 PM »
well voting week is over tomario, er tomorrow and the one who has the most votes by then is President elect.
lets count so far for votes
Marionut#1:18
$$Wario$$:1
Mr Face: 0

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/14/2001 5:36:46 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print