Print

Author Topic: Super Mario All-Stars prototype Don't get your hopes up :(  (Read 4010 times)

« on: July 31, 2010, 08:58:27 PM »
http://nesplayer.com/prototypes/supermarioallstars/index.htm
Nice to know, but it sucks only because there are no differences between the prototype and released version. I did check bit for bit.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 09:47:44 PM »
.. I located the late Dennis Hopper's King Koopa jacket that he wore in the movie and immediately purchased it because I am insane.

This made me laugh a little bit. Though if I had the money and came across SMB the movie gear, I would probably also purchase it (because I too am insane).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 01:32:12 AM »
Ow, ow, red background and white text, eyes burning...

The story about the King Koopa jacket is cool though. Powdery residue in one of the pockets? Could it be remnants of what Hopper was hopped up on to make it through the movie? Oh well, anyway, it is a snazzy looking jacket. He can take consolation in knowing that if his acting wasn't good, then at least his clothes would look good.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 12:53:41 PM »
This reminds me, I'm shocked that LD didn't make a "______________ in Heaven" topic following Hopper's death.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 04:29:58 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 04:38:57 PM »
Oops... I remembered that conversation being in some other thread.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print