Print

Author Topic: The most annoying level  (Read 20764 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 05:41:42 PM »
The thing that somebody said is hard but I think it's easy so I'm better, now this thing here, this thing is really hard!

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 05:44:25 PM »
In SMS, Pianta Village's "Secret of..." level took me over forty attempts.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 08:12:16 PM »
Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple Water Temple

nuff said

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 08:28:10 PM »
Yeah, anything without FLUDD from SMS.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 08:40:25 PM »
Also, SMG2's Grandmaster Galaxy cost me 58 lives and several blood vessels in my forehead.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 09:06:05 PM »
Yeah, anything without FLUDD from SMS.
BINGO yes thanks for mentioning that

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 05:05:58 AM »
Pretty much every second of Contra: Shattered Soldier.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 07:10:26 AM »
Nah, Shattered Soldier is a memorizer. Moreso than Gradius III, which is saying something.

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2010, 08:16:44 AM »
The most annoying part of Mega Man Battle Network 3 was when you were stuck in Mega Man Mode, I don't remember what it's called, and you can't jack out.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 08:58:48 AM »

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 01:03:07 PM »
I agree with Water Temple and the FLUDD-less parts of Super Mario Sunshine (I once drew a bad-looking comic about one of those FLUDD-less challenges, so it's pretty high on the annoy-o-meter). It'd be tough for me to pinpoint the -most- annoying level I've ever faced in a game, but I'll nominate any of the Story Mode challenges from F-Zero GX.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 01:52:59 PM »
Oh yes, how could I overlook SMS? I'm in the middle of my first real playthrough, and I've already had my fill of those annoying challenges.  Oddly enough, the second one in Bianco Hills easily took me thrice the time and lives of the one(s?) in Pinna Park.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »
This part from Gears of War
I don't remember that part being very difficult... there were some other spots that were more tricky.

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 07:35:00 PM »
SMG2 -Grand Master Galaxy.
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 07:46:33 AM »
I agree with Water Temple and the FLUDD-less parts of Super Mario Sunshine (I once drew a bad-looking comic about one of those FLUDD-less challenges, so it's pretty high on the annoy-o-meter). It'd be tough for me to pinpoint the -most- annoying level I've ever faced in a game, but I'll nominate any of the Story Mode challenges from F-Zero GX.
Acually I was referring to Zelda's water temple.

Print