Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 188899 times)

« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2012, 08:17:38 AM »
Maybe Culex brought his cd player and favorite FF music with him. XD

That's the first I've heard of Mushroom Kingdom's music  being from another game..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2012, 08:41:44 AM »
Wasn't the castle town music in SMRPG from an FF game as well?

Nope.

« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2012, 11:01:14 AM »
Obviously Culex isn't in any Final Fantasy game because he game-jumped out of it!

« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »
I wonder where he is now...
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2012, 12:36:20 PM »
Mario killed him in battle, remember?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #200 on: August 28, 2012, 12:40:46 PM »
Birdo is surprisingly Female.
The reason Birdo's gender has been difficult to ascertain is because her genitalia are not in the usual location.  Her exterior female parts are hidden in plain sight: on her face.  This is how she fires eggs from her "mouth."  Her speech is actually a series of... I'm not sure if it's too inappropriate to say the Q-word, but it certainly aligns with the timbre of her "voice."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:31:44 PM by Markio »
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #201 on: August 28, 2012, 06:33:32 PM »
Mario killed him in battle, remember?

But what about that scene afterward, where he gave Mario the Quartz Charm and calmly moonwalked away as a comrad in arms.

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #202 on: August 29, 2012, 09:17:41 AM »
I never did beat Culex. >>

Presumably he died anyway. He did say he can't survive in Mario's dimension.

« Reply #203 on: August 29, 2012, 10:49:16 AM »
He survived long enough to be defeated in battle, give Mario a neat item, and moonwalk away.. Sorry I spoiled it..

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2012, 03:14:14 PM »
I think the rule is anything five years old or older can be spoiled freely and no one is allowed to complain.

Remember when everyone was whining and crying over character unlock spoilers for Mario Kart Wii? That was hilarious
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #205 on: September 14, 2012, 10:02:55 PM »
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2012, 10:20:46 PM »
I uh, kinda touched on that earlier in the thread. The very first post to be precise.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2012, 10:22:49 PM »
Not his children, though they could still be related.

Also also:

Quote from: Miyamoto
Perhaps the Dr. Mario you're thinking of was maybe, in some way, not necessarily legitimate.
Dr. Mario's parents were not married.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2012, 10:28:33 PM »
Either that or he's a quack.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #209 on: September 14, 2012, 11:20:32 PM »
I can actually see the Koopalings being his niece and nephews. For the number of them and the sheer variety of their appearances, this seems more realistic than the idea that they were all his work. Unless more than one mother was involved.

Although, with the type of cartoon rules that Mario's world obeys, Bowser having eight kids with instantly-recognizable outstanding features isn't far-fetched in itself. It makes Bowser Jr. the weird-looking one, for being so much like his father and sharing his name despite (until now) apparently being the youngest.

For what it's worth I've always for some reason had it in the back of my mind that the Koopalings WERE, in fact,
CREATED BY...DARK MAGIC
likely supplied by Kamek. I don't know where I got that idea but it's always at least been a "well maybe" for me.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print