Print

Author Topic: Post your alias  (Read 3528 times)

« on: August 03, 2001, 12:49:42 PM »
In other words, post your identities that you've had in the past, and maybe some other clever names you can think up that you could be named as.

*sees tumbleweed go by* This may or may not be a popular topic...

Anyway, I've had the following identities:

McYosh
penguinwizard
opusodyssey
KooperYoshi
RidleyRage
Sunner
Louis (not used yet)

I'm thinking that soon I might be changing my screenname here on the Fungi forum. Maybe you could tell me which of the following names below would sound best:

KooperTrooper
Crested Booka (from EarthBound)
Piranha Plant (i've never heard anybody else use that name)
Double-O Mario
Sapphire Snifit
Green Snifit
Not-So-Grate Guy

Or maybe something else...
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2001, 12:52:34 PM »
I am(In other forums):

Sega Sonic

Sega Knuckles

Sega Sonikku

Sea Blast Sonic(My moat common name)

Ashura Sonikku

And thats it!

If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.
If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2001, 05:03:53 PM »
Mariorules:nick.com

nick.com sucks.I post about Mario,everyone hates Mario,exept,like 2 people.I helped someone on paper Mario,sombody else replyed,saying "Hey Mariosucks,(Me.exept I was Mariorules.)Mario sucks.
10 other people replyed and agreed.the guy deleted it.

LLLiiinnnkkk:Zelda.com

That place rocks.

(Future names I might use)

Zeldarules
MariolinkDk
Mith*ter Miyamoto           *no mistake.
Jaredman2001
MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

Vote Marionut#1 and Link!

MarioandLink

Edited by - MarioandLink on 8/3/01 4:35:45 PM
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2001, 05:46:45 PM »
I've used quite a few:

1. Mega 2 (from "Mega Man")
2. Mega 3 (mistake)
3. 42na (Bib Fortuna-"Star Wars")
4. DalekTek790 (Daleks-"Doctor Who," skekTek-"The Dark Crystal," 790-"Lexx")
5. Deuce X. MacInaugh (Deus ex machina-Latin: "God as machine")
6. Oh-tOokurah (Gaelic: "the descendants of Northern People)
7. El Chupacabra (mythical monster-Spanish: "the Goat-Sucker)
8. Lee Chupacabra (combination of my name with the mythical monster)
9. The Goblin King (from "Labyrinth")
10. Heptane (alkane)

Lee Sherman
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2001, 08:27:07 PM »
Mostly I'm known as Winx.
I'm referred to as Elizabeth in the TMK submissions, and in others I may be listed as EJW or KoopaStar. I rarely use any others.

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2001, 04:39:32 PM »
my nicknames pete.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2001, 11:04:20 AM »
Okay, here's the names I use on the Internet:

Bowsa
Crazed Lunatic
Shroud

Bowsa is my most common name on the net. It's an obvious take on Bowser.
Oh yeah, Crazed Lunatic and Shroud are only used in one place for each name.

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2001, 12:41:08 PM »
The only other message board I've been on was a year ago, and I had actually forgotten what my alias was! But now I remember that I was Semmie. I liked it back then, but I don't use it anymore. I like Weegie (Weegie- taken from Mario's nickname of Luigi [Lu-weegie]!) if you hadn't realized what it was. (yes, you, Sanctus Yago!)

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2001, 12:52:25 PM »
Hey, I still wonder about what 'Weggie' means... I think I'm just gonna call you that way until someone explain it to me... >:E (naughty face)
Oh, btw, Weggie, are you a 'he or a 'she'?

Btw again, MegaTwo, the correct name would be 'Chupacabras', because 'cabras' is the plural of 'cabra'. We use plurals in that kind of names. 'Chupacabra' sounds like it's sucking ("chupa" = 'He/She sucks', or 'He/She's sucking') just one... uh... "cabra". Ok what the name means is that the monster sucks the blood of those animals. You know, like Draccula. Actually, 'Chupacabras' would be sort of a short for 'Chupador de cabras', wich would be, "Cabras sucker". (Sucker=chupador).

Oh, and just to reply to the topic, Sanctus Yago is my only alias. I took it for a book; it means my real name in Latin or Old Italian or something. I first used it in a section of my school's newspaper, I was sort of an 'old wise guy', who replied people about ANYTHING they wanted to know (with, of course, 'I have no idea' as one of the possible answers). It was kinda fun. And, you could think that it was just something funny, but then kids started to ask me things like 'Why can't I stop behaving wrong?', and 'Hey, I think my parents are gonna separete, what can I do?', and it became serious. Ya'know, someone even called me 'Mister Mage that Knows Everithing" :) . It was touching.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2001, 01:25:36 PM »
"El Chupacabra" is how it's spelled in my "X-Files" book.  "Sanctus Yago" is Old Italian for "Saint Jacob."

Mega 2
Mega 2

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2001, 01:33:09 PM »
If you looked on the General Chat, you would have found that I am a girl, and that it's "WEEGIE!" not Weggie. Please (I mean it) don't call me Weggie. I don't like that.
Plus- There was a Chupracasomethingorother in the other message board I was at. Was it one of you, or is it a common name (I have never heard it before)?

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2001, 03:15:08 PM »
Weegie-Was it Froud Chat?

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2001, 06:07:30 AM »
Sanctus,'Weggie',is when you take someones underwear/Boxers/stuff that you wear under your shorts if you don't know what i'm talking about and pull them up from their pants.then a piece of under wear get cought in your crack.

Winx,Male or female?

MarioandLink

Edited by - MarioandLink on 8/11/2001 5:08:46 AM
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2001, 11:40:03 AM »
Oh yeah,Mega2,it was DC comics Message board.I've seen her there before.

MarioandLink

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

Print