Print

Author Topic: RK's Music Poll #2  (Read 2195 times)

« on: August 11, 2001, 11:28:04 AM »
Despite lack-luster replies on Music Poll #1 (where you were asked, "What's your favorite Castle Music?"), I am going to continue with Music Poll #2!

This time, the catagory is 'Fast-Overworld Music'.

I wanted to split the "Overworld" catagory up even more, since there are so many.  This includes ballads such as "Hop! Hop! Donut Lifts" in Yoshi's Island, or level 1-3 of SMB3, or Bandits Way of MarioRPG.  Get it?

My vote: "Hop! Hop! Donut lifts!" from SMW2: Yoshi's Island, along with other levels with the same tune.  Second place: SMW's 'Yoshi's Island 3.'

Okay, let's hear your votes!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2001, 02:23:28 PM »
ok ok lets see...
When you're battleing a boss in Wario Land:Super Mario land 3! That's mine!

mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2001, 04:52:39 PM »
I really like Super Mario Bros. 2's (USA Version) overworld theme (its so catchy) and of course the legendary Super Mario Bros. overworld theme. In fact, since overworld themes are my favorite themes in Mario games, I guess those two would be my favorite Mario Music in the whole Mario gaming universe. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2001, 07:33:37 AM »
Well I love SMB3's song but I"ll have to say SMB2's song.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2001, 07:37:01 AM »

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2001, 07:37:36 AM »

Print