Print

Author Topic: The Most Neglected Character  (Read 2664 times)

« on: August 11, 2001, 10:12:18 PM »
 Hi Everyone! Sorry if this affends any Luigi fans, but I have my opinion, I changed my mind on who is the most neglected character, I don't think it's Luigi anymore. Waluigi seemes to be the most neglected to me, he's only been in two games and everybody hates him.  Daisy just now appeared in two more games and people are already favoring her over Peach, that's not really fair in my book
I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2001, 11:07:18 PM »
No, its got to be either Wart or Tatanga. . .

They were both bosses, but only for 1 game. . .also, Poochy, that dog that helps Yoshi is quite neglected as well. . .Waluigi is high up there, but that's because he's new. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2001, 10:51:56 AM »
With out a shadow of a doubt! It is Waluigi.

No body likes him, (i do though) they think hes a rip-off, say he has a lousy name and to top it off, he is only in two games.
Daisy would be second, then Wart third.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2001, 11:03:59 AM »
i neglected Wart first because i coudn't get to him. I neglected Daisy secend because i'm not a girl. And i think that's it.

Mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2001, 01:39:44 PM »
I think Tatanga snags the #1 spot.  Granted, he made a cameo in SML2, but he wasn't a threat.  Wart next, but his resurfacing in SMA gives him a little recognition.  He even has a voice now.

I hope Waluigi gets used more.  I hesitate to say he's neglected yet, but it looks like he will be.  He's not making the GBA Mario Kart, but perhaps he'll be in Gamecube's.  For the record, I like Waluigi!  He's fun to play as and fun to write.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2001, 10:30:15 PM »
Nope!!  The most neglected character is Stanley the Bugman, the schmuck who starred in and ONLY in Donkey Kong 3, one of the most unloved sequels out there.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2001, 10:40:10 PM »
He's gonna get a little recognition in SSBM, at least.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2001, 06:09:19 AM »
I agree with david.

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 06:28:06 PM »
Wart was also in a Zelda game. I can't remember which one though.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Bow

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2001, 05:07:48 PM »
Wart was in Link's Awakening. I think
The most neglected charactor is Mr. Twinkly,
The Second Shy Guy you meet in Super Mario Bros. 2 and the fourth in Yoshi's Island.
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2001, 11:31:51 PM »
Let's not forget abour Mouser...
...he only appeared in SMB2 and got his brains blown up.

He may have appeared on the Super Show a couple times...

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

Print