Print

Author Topic: Donkey Kong VS Pirana Plant  (Read 2885 times)

« on: August 30, 2001, 09:44:56 AM »
Who do you think would win? I think DK would win. I need to know this for the Deathmatch section in my site.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 8/30/2001 9:47:14 AM

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2001, 02:37:37 PM »
I'd say DK because of his strength.

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2001, 06:41:50 PM »
My money's on pirhana plant; he can hide underground and spring up without any warning. Besides, having poison breath is pretty mean, too.

DK is tough, but not all that bright. (Mind you, neither is PP)

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2001, 12:10:25 PM »
Well. . .time to play Super Smash Bros. Just play as DK in the Mushroom Kingdom stage (where the Pirhana Plant is), and you have your answer. 2 or 3 smashes by DK kill the pirhana, but 10 or so hits from the Pirhana Plant knock off DK, thus I'd give the victry to DK despite the fact that the Pirhana Plant has the ability to hide (and depending on the plant has the ability to use fire or poison).

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2001, 01:12:30 PM »
Well there Pirana Plant can't move, only up and down. If he were in the ground, he'd go underground and use piosen breath on DK. If you think it about the battle Paper Mario wise, I think Pirana Plant would have the upper hand but i still think DK would win.

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2001, 03:12:32 AM »
Actually  Pirhana Plants were surprisingly mobile in SMRPG. What of that?

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2001, 08:05:05 AM »
I'd put my money on DK.
he could rip apart any piranna plant...
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2001, 03:52:00 PM »
: Pihrana plant, a very agile plant, dances around DK with relative ease. DK looks around him as he jumps, rolls, and bites. Warily, DK yawns and covers his mouth, waiting for Pihrana to make his move.
Suddenly, Pihrana jumps, opening his mouth to take a big chunk out of DK. Attempting to pick something out of his ear, DK uses his weak hand to catch Pihrana in the air by his stem, swing him like a lasso, and throw him into the lake about 10 miles away.:
Is it that hard? DK has so much more advantage!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2001, 04:02:48 PM »
Ok, thanks everybody!The deathmatch is over now. I'm putting up this week's Deathmatch up here for votes tomarrow.

Print