Print

Author Topic: Hey,I'm new to these forums!  (Read 2357 times)

« on: September 15, 2001, 09:30:51 AM »
Uh,I. I am very excited that the gamecube is coming in two months.Which color gamecube will you get?,Indigo or Jet Black?

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2001, 11:35:34 AM »
I don't care which color it is, becuase I'll throw it away!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Bow

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2001, 02:35:59 PM »
I'll get an oarange one and eat it.
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2001, 04:02:17 PM »
I myself am either getting gold or silver, and mario fan what do you have against the gameecube?

"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2001, 04:03:58 PM »
oh and btw welcome aboard Pick

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2001, 06:46:38 PM »
Welcome,and Roy's probably going to get je tblack.I really don't know.Roy?

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2001, 09:36:08 PM »
I've got nothing against the gameecube. What is the gameecube, anyway?

I do hate the Gamecube, though. Too much new stuff, not enough classics. In fact, ZILCH-O classics! I need classics! Why else would I ask about Yoshi's Cookie names in Game Help when YC is 8 years old? Or help someone else with World 7 Fortress when SMB3 is 10 years old??

And before you ask, No, SMB2 is not a classic, so SMA doesn't count.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2001, 10:23:14 PM »
the only thing I really have against it is the new zelda game but I herd rumors that they'll go back to the mature look. That and that nintendo is to thick headed to work with square again

Print