Print

Author Topic: Something not Mario related  (Read 3192 times)

« on: November 17, 2001, 05:09:13 PM »
Unfortunate that I'm so desperate to find people to visit my new site.

To anyone that has ever played the PC game ''Pandora's Box,'' I have a walkthrough for it at:

http://www.geocities.com/pandorasboxwalkthrough/

And if you haven't played it, which I estimate is about 99% of all you people, then the least you can do is check around my site, inform me of any site errors, suggestions on how to make it better, etc.

I go under my alternate name of SunnerGehn at that site (I've had a long history of several different aliases over the months), as well as an alternate e-mail at coyoteflute@yahoo.com

There's also a .txt version of the walkthrough uploaded to GameFAQs.com

So if anyone is interested, check it out. This is going to be the site I'll be busting my back over updating nearly every day for quite a while from now on.

''Squawk if you like Mario.''
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2001, 09:25:05 PM »
HEY,FACE IT YOUR AN IDIOT.
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2001, 11:01:11 PM »
Why, I've got that game!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2001, 05:07:13 PM »
well, for once i must agree with mr "TENGHATO CAPTOORED SARASHSHA LAND AND BECAME THE MAYOR!"

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2001, 07:52:14 PM »
mario3000.....[darnit], face it, your a loser.

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2001, 08:24:32 PM »
Hey, cut me a break! I am a novice at finding ways to promote sites (I can't turn to webrings because I can't find a good one to join), I hardly know anybody that knows of Pandora's Box, and I'm working on this site almost every day (well, I take breaks every once in a while), and HOPING that all my work will be appreciated!

The sites I've had before, they had Mario content (nothing too big though, just pictures and sounds from the Mario cartoons, and a little on-going story where people submit chapters), although my interests on what to have on my sites have changed over the months. I have finally gotten around to making a site that I'm happy with, one that I'm confident will not go down unlike all the others. As I see, though, I'm not getting any sympathy, a lot of people here don't care about this at all, but I figured that I'd give it a shot. I don't need to get a ton of messages saying I'm a moron in return.

But I am happy to see that at least one person knows about the game, which could possibly mean one more visitor to my site.

If it makes you other people any happier, I'll go back to Mario-related topics and not mention another word about Pandora's Box.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2001, 09:07:15 PM »
hey, penguinwizard, don't listen to these guys... Mario 30000 seems to be mad at you and everyone else (and by the way, Mario 30000, don't listen to these guys), and frostbite... well, he seems to be either in a very bad mood, or he just isn't nice to anyone here.

Opus
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2001, 09:29:52 PM »
thanks Opus :)
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2001, 10:56:34 PM »
hey guys give mario 30000 a break hes new here and hes obbsesed with mario![so am i]

YOU MAY HAVE LET ME DOWN,YOU MAY HAVE NEGELTED ME,YOU MAY HAVE ABONDAND ME!BUT ONE DAY YOU WILL BE SORRY BECAUSE I WILL HAVE MY OWN GAME AND RULE YOUR WORLD AND EVEN BE MORE POPULAR THAN MARIO.THIS IS MY COMEBACK,THIS MY REVENGE-HAHAHA-TATANGA-YOUR FUTURE RULER!!!!
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2001, 11:02:39 PM »
Ahhh......you wanna ask about advertising huh......I do it good =)
First, realise that people are gonna say "this site sucks!!" and stuff like that (trust me, I went through it, and now they love my site) Try your best to give the viewers what they want! Such as message boards, lots of content or even a chat room! Second, advertise on popular nintendo sites (like you did here) and add yourself to search engines!
if you need anything else, just ask! =)

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2001, 10:22:45 PM »
The Goodie has some advice for you all:
Shut up and quit cussing at each other!!!!!!!
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2001, 10:24:01 PM »
Oh, and I played a demo of Pandora's Box that came with Windows 98. But it was boring.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Print