Print

Author Topic: WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2548 times)

« on: November 19, 2001, 04:08:59 PM »
GOD!!its like ever since i came here everyones been putting me down calling me names and all im doing is tring to be nice!i mean what the hell did i do to you god!!!!!if you have a commet just say it in a nice way or im otta these forums and off to better ones.i mean come i stooped writing in caps and i spelled tatangas name right gosh,just gimme a break im new here ok!!!

VINCENT LIPARI
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2001, 05:39:46 PM »
Well let's see:

1. You're talking in CAPS in mostly all your topics
2. You're spamming
3. You're annoying

And we don't hate you. You'rte just going a little crazy. Just stop all this!

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 11/19/2001 3:44:04 PM
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2001, 07:23:45 PM »
well, that part about leaving ........

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2001, 08:09:53 PM »
We don't hate you. We just want to enjoy our stay here as much as you do. BUT IT'S HARD TO ENJOY A MESSAGE BOARD WITH LOTS OF SCREAMING. LOOK, I'LL SCREAM FOR A FEW MORE SENTENCES. SEE IF YOU LIKE IT. THIS SCREAM WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN THREE. . . TWO. . . ONE. . . JUST PLAYING. THIS SCREAM WILL NEVER STOP! THAT'S RIGHT, EVERYTHING IN THIS POST WILL CONTAIN NOTHING BUT CAPITAL LETTERS FOR THE REST OF THE POST! LET'S CELEBRATE!

Annoying, huh? We think so too. And that also applies to topic titles. We do not hate you in any way. We're just a bit ticked off because of your immoderate use of capital letters. For best results, use capital letters only at the beginnings of sentences (like this one), names (like Mario or Waluigi), the word I (as in "I love Mario"), or abbreviations for things (like "Hello, I am AMF. How are you, RNK? GM?"). (Those stand for "Anonymous Mario Fan", "Red Ninja Koopa", and "GhettoMario", respectively.)

Once you learn the rules, you can have quite a time here at the TMK MB! (These stand for "The Mushroom Kingdom" and "Message Board", respectively.)

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 11/19/2001 6:18:41 PM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2001, 08:37:41 PM »
dont worry i used to be like you ... starting dumb topics and stuff you will get over it in about a week...

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2001, 02:27:26 PM »
your topics actually had some sense to them. his topics are like, "who's the mayor of sarasashsashasha-sha-sha land?"

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2001, 04:31:53 PM »
it seems yours havent stopped....

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2001, 03:54:00 PM »
who are you refering to when you say 'yours'? my topics, although you may disagree with them, have nothing to do with becoming the mayor of a horribly misspelled country.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2001, 04:30:29 PM »
not frostbites.   red_yoshi & this mariomaster 30000
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2001, 04:37:35 PM »
why does everyone say im being anoying like whats his name!!! i stopped that ages ago i think you guys should keep your mouth shut!!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print