Print

Author Topic: Wario Land 2  (Read 4934 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: June 09, 2000, 08:58:34 AM »
I've beaten Wario Land 2 and have gotten to the Map Screen. When I scroll to the top, to the right of the first level, I see a blank space where a few hidden levels are supposed to be. How do I get to those hidden levels?

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2000, 06:05:11 PM »
You've come to the right place :) I've managed to find all of the hidden chapter (took me awhile though). A lot of times you just have to break stuff to find a secret exit, but the first secret chapter is kind of hard to get into cuz its not that obvious. Here's how to get into it: Go to the first stage of the game you ever played (the one where Wario is asleep) But, DON'T wake him up, just wait and let him sleep. After awhile, the "end of the stage" music will play, and you will have beaten it. After that, you will be able to go into the first secret stage. (a path will open up on your map). The other secret stages aren't that difficult to find, but if you need help with those, just ask :) Hope I helped!
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2000, 09:04:43 AM »
Thanks. I already beat the other secret stages. I just needed help on that one stage cuz I forgot how to get to the 1st secret level...

I've got a question: Is Wario Land 3 different from Wario Land 2 (enemies, power ups, levels, etc.)? If so, how?

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2000, 12:54:34 PM »
I'm not sure, I haven't played it yet, and I probably never will cuz you can only play it on Gameboy Color (I've got the old greeny-yellow screen one) I guess I better buy a GB color! But I was on the nintendo site reading about it, and it said that there were more transformations (such as vampire wario, that should be interesting!)
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2000, 02:21:34 PM »
some of the itms in it let you do stuuf like make it nite and to see tor ims last gey is a clown                                                                                               supermusshroom musshey i perrfer leafs
marios butt

Print