Print

Author Topic: ATTENTION FANFICTION WRITERS!!!!  (Read 8662 times)

« on: June 16, 2000, 01:11:52 PM »
Hey everybody, I just created a new website for Super Mario Brother's fanfiction and I need some people to submit. If you want to look at the site, the address is http://www.angelfire.com/games2/peachpalace/fanfic.html
(Long address!)
Its under construction and not very good yet because there aren't any stories on it, but if you're interested in submitting, send your stories to LadyNeve@yahoo.com. I'll put them up as soon as I get them/spell check/etc. I'm even thinking of setting up a voting system to see which stories belong in the special hall of fame (I call it the "Mushroom Masterpieces" Any questions?
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2000, 02:30:31 PM »
Yeah, about limits:

1. How many can one author send at a time?

2. How long can they be?

3. what do you prohibit(not allow)?

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2000, 08:43:58 PM »
You can send in as many as you want, they can be as long or as short as they want (mine are usually pretty long, but the three that are there are from someone else and they're short) and I'm pretty much cool with violence, swearing, etc, just don't put in TOO much ;) I'll let you know if its not appropriate, after I've read it, that is. Love to hear from you, so send 'em in. :)
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2000, 06:24:17 AM »
Can you put your own characters in the fan-fics?

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2000, 07:55:06 AM »
Yo Ken!

I added my own charecter (Rain Booster) in my fics without getting in trouble, so it's okay.

Note to self- Gotta put Doutrio in the last and next part....

EDIT- I'll seend my Legend of Dragoon pardoy as soon as I'md one with the first chapter!

Edited by - VelvetDark007 on 6/17/00 11:29:36 AM

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2000, 08:55:10 AM »
As soon as Project: WOTH (my BIG story) is finished, I'll send some other stories in.

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2000, 07:16:28 PM »
Its cool to put your own characters in. I'm writing a story w/ my own character  (mention on the page which characters are yours) So far, I have four stories courtesy of the talented Velvet Dark 007 :) and I'll be putting my own up once I decide to convert them to html (I'm lazy when it comes to my own stuff). But, I'm really glad that everyone is supporting this site, I started it the day before yesterday, and its already making progress! (once I get 10 stories, I'll set up a little ballot thingie and the readers can vote for their 3/5/? favorite stories, and they'll go into the hall of fame, I also want to submit it to search engines, but I don't think its good enough yet (cuz I don't have enough stories and I don't know much about html, but enough to put the stories up)

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2000, 08:29:17 AM »
Talented?

You're making me blush. :)

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2000, 08:34:46 AM »
I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll get
started on my first fic tomorrow. I'm out of
school(FINALLY), so I have lots of time!

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2000, 01:06:54 PM »
Peach, would you put up my Smash Bros. fan-fic, even though it's more Pokemon and other stuff than Mario, and has some bleeped out swearing in it?

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2000, 04:28:24 PM »
Hey Ken, if ya can't get it sent, I reccomend

http://www.fanfiction.net

You gotta register, and take a few flames from some stories (I've gotten 'em), but it's very cool.

Wow........ It's great to see all this creativity..... cool.

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2000, 07:09:16 PM »
I have my fan-fic up there. Just search under Smash Brothers, and mine's the one written by TK1386 & Happy Ness.

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2000, 08:09:16 PM »
Yo Ken.  I saw it when I was uploading some stuff to my 'Chu2 Ayane' account.

I loved it. ^^ \/

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2000, 04:49:59 PM »
Sure, Ken. Just as long as it has a little something to do with the Mario games, then its fine. If there's swearing, then I'll probably either do stuff like this %*$@! in place of the word, or just put a little note at the beginning warning people, whichever you prefer. :)

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2000, 09:14:07 PM »
I could still use some submitters :)

Print