Print

Author Topic: Coolest thing you've ever done  (Read 10303 times)

« on: June 21, 2000, 11:27:18 PM »
What's the coolest thing you have ever done in a Mario game?

By the power of the Orange....
By the power of the Orange....

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2000, 11:09:44 AM »
My brother put me behind a lap in Luigi raceway at MK64 and we raced like 35 times and he one evrytime since i wwas behind a lap.  But the next day I tried again and  whuped him on my second try yet he had to go 3 laps and I did 4.  It was awesome.

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2000, 06:26:23 AM »
Hmmm...the coolest think I ever done...beat a mario game...(SMW2: Yoshi's Island was the first one. Of course I did beat YSt in a ratio of the first two days I borrowed it...What does that tell you about Yoshi Games? [hint: they're too easy])

Re:think
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2000, 08:08:28 PM »
I would've said finish first on Toad's Turnpike on Extra, but I have yet to do that, so here's my other greatest non-Mario accomplishment. I earned the elusive Invincibility cheat in Perfect Dark, with an Area 51 Escape time of 3:49 (one second below the Target time of 3:50)
Kamehameha!

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2000, 11:18:12 AM »
Once when I was fightining Culex in Mario RPG, Mario and Geno kept dying so I finally stopped reviving them and decided to fight him with just Peach in a lazy shell. It took a while,but I sure did beat em. A non Mario one (I just have to share this) is in FF7 when I used Cait Seith's Limit break (Slots) and I killed the Emerald Weapon.
Ciao~

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2000, 05:23:34 PM »
I completed every aspect of SMB DX.  All of it, even got all the Black Boos... Also I once raced my cousin on (MK64) Toad's Turnpike, he kept boasting on how he would whip me.  I hit him with a shell and he went over the street baricade to the left and got wedged in the grass, the best part was Laiku (the guy that fishes you from the cloud) never got him.  He got so mad he turned of the 64 and left the room.

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2000, 05:51:18 PM »
in smbdx,
all 5 medals,
all levels (duh)
lost levels mode,
all black boos,

I still have to get all the pictures though :(

Mew2
(aka, Mushroom Kingdom Citizen, Myu2, Me-u2)
Mew2
(aka, Mushroom Kingdom Citizen, Myu2, Me-u2)

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2000, 03:28:47 PM »
Coolest?(Smiles)Well, that would have to be this:
A time ago I used to have this friend who had a gloating problem. They said things like, "I rule in Mario Kart!", and "Man, I could sooo cream you" and junk like that. Well, of course I got gim over and played Mario Kart with him. Yes, I beat EVERY course on 150cc and got mirror mode for the first time too. Of course, later I erased all of the data and got mirror mode again alone... :)
Woohoo.

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2000, 10:53:31 AM »
I just have to share this.

I beat my brother so bad in the Battle Mode of Super Mario Kart (Super, not 64) that he'd get really angry and throw stuff across the room at me. Really.

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2000, 06:43:44 PM »
Beating my dad's file for him in Mario Allstars SMB2.
He said it didn't count as me beating it
tho. Dern.

My non-mario achievement, is FINALLY
finishing the darned Institute Defence
level in PD on Agent (Yes, I am this cruddy at games)

TRASHER
-------
ZSNES 640-480-16BIT with 2XSAI... [drool!]

Dangit ? blocks hurt my head
grrbdbvebgbrsh...

rick_trimble@hotmail.com
"Was he lying?"
"Does Fort Koopa need sweeping?"

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2000, 11:52:21 AM »
Coolest Mario game thing:  getting that 3-1 turtle trick on the Buzzy Beetle coming down the stairs on 4-2 on Super Mario DX in Challenge Mode.  I CREAMED my best friend's score.

Coolest non-Mario game thing: beating the final Kefka on FF3 (6 in Japan) with Gau only. That includes having to GET to him with only Gau.  As in beating the 3 Gods with only Gau also.

Top 3 people that need to exist in the real world:
Luigi (AKA The Man) and Ryoko & Washu from Tenchi Muyo!

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2000, 01:34:26 PM »
I've tried the 3-1 Koopa Troopa stomp in original, "All-Stars," and "Deluxe" and it never seems to work.  What am I doing wrong?

"I am a Time Lord, I walk on eternity."
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2000, 09:59:31 PM »
I dunno what's wrong, but it seems to be easiest on SMBDX.  Try standing all the way on the step, then jump up so that when you land, the turtle's all the way on the step.  It's hard, but well worth it for all those lives.

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2000, 07:28:49 PM »
I do it by standing all the way in on step 2 and jumping straight up when the Beetle is almost to me.  (I haven't done it in a while, though, so if this is wrong...

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2000, 09:48:05 AM »
When i fond a spot that mario could go half way in.
Break me...I dare you.

Print