Print

Author Topic: Who likes Ayumi Hamasaki?  (Read 2480 times)

« on: April 01, 2002, 07:58:14 PM »
Are any of you Ayumi Hamasaki or just Ayu fans? I LOVE her music! How about Megumi Hayashibara? She's a real good seyuu, and singer.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 10:55:03 AM »
 I like Ayumi Hamasaki. I have only heard a few of the songs, and out of what I have heard, I liked "Depend on You" the best. Come to think of it, didn't she do the ending song in Thousand Arms?
 I do like Megumi Hayashibara better, personally. I'd say her best song would be... "Para Rira Para Daisu", well maybe not best, but I like that one. "Watashi wa ko neko" was pretty good too.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2002, 06:24:43 PM »
Wow, happy to hear that there are fans out there! I haven't met very many at all. I've heard a bunch of Ayumi Hamasaki's songs, if you'd like me to give you the site to download them at just e-mail me. As for Megumi Hayashibara I guess my favorite song of hers is "Raging Waves."

~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2002, 08:14:21 PM »
 Heh, you are th first person I've met that listens to either of them. ^^ Thank you for the offer for a place to download the songs, but I can get them off something called Audio Galaxy, I really appreciate it. I haven't heard "Raging Waves", I think I'll go get it now. ^^;

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 03:02:51 AM »
 i like megumis music but i forgot where i can buy the soundtracks. ( why do i like people with the name megumi?)

crash: d@#N! achika is a fox!

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2002, 03:33:27 PM »
sorry but...uh..who are you talking about?

maybe i don't know because i listen to alternative music, or maybe you guys are european and it's a european thing <i'm from the states>
i dunno

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2002, 08:49:48 PM »
 Nope, it's not an European thing. I'm from New York, so unless they changed things around, I'm still in the States. And they are two japanese singers by the names of Ayumi Hamasaki and Megumi Hayashibara, and they are quite talented, might I suggest you try to listen to some of their music.

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2002, 01:22:23 AM »
Mmmmm Japanese singers. Never heard of 'em though.(I don't mean that in an insulting way)

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I have joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2002, 10:30:04 AM »
^^oooooh.....so there are others.... Ayumi is nice, I like "Dearest"..my friend's a big fan of hers....but I like Megumi better. ^-^ "Watashi wa Ko neko" and "Raging waves" are my favorites of hers...but I like them all. They seem to be popular favorites,don't they?
~*Nekomimi Cassie Kusanagi*~

Print