Print

Author Topic: Poll: Favorite Nintendo Console  (Read 4686 times)

« on: June 26, 2000, 02:05:15 PM »
OK, here's a little informal poll to find out which consoles you guys favor-

Nintendo Entertainment System
Super NES
Game Boy Classic/Pocket/Color
Virtual Boy
Nintendo 64

My personal favorite is the SNES- the perfect blend of power, innovation, and creativity; with only half the fat!
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2000, 04:02:23 PM »
The original is the best.  Super Nintendo and N64 aren't bad, and I've never played Atari, Virtualboy, or ColecoVision.  I like Super Game Boy too
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2000, 05:47:49 PM »
GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC
GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBCGBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC GBC,  and I also want to get GameBoyAdvanced

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2000, 06:41:25 PM »
The GB (and SGB and GBC) is perhaps my most used system...

Although I favor the N64 for multiplayer gaming. No other system offers anything NEAR the level of muliplayer fun as the N64.

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

http://codebook.stals.com
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2000, 07:21:33 PM »
The SNES. Nintendo still had Square and Mario had some of his best games (SMW,YI, SMRPG). It also introduced the DK Country series. I like the N64 for multiplayer because of its 3-D graphics and four controllers. The GBC is second because it`s awesome, but the graphics are a little poor and racing and RPGs are only mediocer (sp.). I`ve never really played the NES except when my cousin had it but I remember little of it.

*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2000, 03:34:30 AM »
tough choice.
everything but Virtual Boy and Super GB!
they suck! My favourite is..... NES. Of course, SMB3 is the best game :) second is the SNES. Like someone here mentioned, it did introduced us the DKC series and it also has SMW,SMW2,SMK and more......
my third is GB(C). It reminds me the NES and has really good games!(SML,WL3...)
Ori Porath

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2000, 09:19:51 AM »
It's gotta be a either the NES or the SNES. I loved it's Square games because they were still good and had ORIGANAL characters (The FF7 and FF8's cast are way too much alike), Chrono Trigger, SUper Mario Kart, great graphics, and best of all, fun! The NES sticks in my head because back then in the good ol days, graphics didn't matter and you didn't poo-poo a game right away because it looks dumb (coughcoughpapermariostorycough) and it had great games that I still play today....
And the N64 had Star Fox. Go for the hatches on the underside.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2000, 09:46:12 AM »
My favorite overall is Nintendo.  Although I like the final fantasys for Super better.  And N64 has good racing games.  And well gameboys good for travel.  But overall it would be my Nintendo.

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2000, 12:29:36 PM »
I like them all except the Virtual Boy. That wasn't a very good system...
Mario games were pretty good on the SNES. That was pretty much the system we had at my house since 1993, then I got my GBP(Game Boy Pocket) in 1996, then the N64 in 1998...my family did have a NES before the SNES, but I didn't play it too much. We had Super Mario Bros...it brings back memories...

Oh yeah, the N64 has the best multiplayer in the market. GoldenEye 007 is THE BOMB when it comes to multiplayer.

So in summary, all Nintendo Systems good except Virtual Boy. That sucked.

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2000, 01:02:37 PM »
I like them all! But my favorites are N64 and SNES
I like cheese!

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2000, 01:00:46 PM »
Well, Super Nintendo doesn't have graphics or sound as good as N64 (I don't own an N64, but I have played it), but it has my favorite games like Super Mario RPG, Super Mario All-stars, Mario Paint, Super Mario World (gotta love Mario) etc. COME BACK SQUARESOFT!!!!!!!!!!
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Print