Print

Author Topic: the longest mario story  (Read 13177 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2002, 08:10:55 PM »
The head alien then attacked Amy (who followed Sonic using a helicopter).
"EEEKKKKK! Sonic help!" cried Amy.
"Weird, that reminded me of Aeris," thought a stranger that was watching the whole action.
"Hey! Who's that?!" asked Mario, who saw the stranger.
"No idea, but he has a really big sword!" warned Luigi.
"Don't be a scaredy cat, Luigi."
"Jeez! I was just telling you to be careful if you go up to him!"
Mario, of course, went up to the stranger and inquired, "Who are you?"
"I'd like to keep my identity secret, so go away!"
"Why?"
"Because I want to be left alone so I can think."
"Oh, ok. Why didn't you say so?"
"Because that alien over there is beating up that hedgehog, and I thought you'd notice that, so I thought I didn't-"
"WHAT?! SONIC'S IN TROUBLE?!"
"If you mean that blue hedgehog, YES!"
"Oh, man! I gotta juice!"
"Uh, you can't do that, Mario, you don't have super speed."
"Oh, yeah. Well then, I ment I gotta get there FAST!"
Mario ran as fast as he could, but wasn't making good time.
"Here! You'll need this!"
The stranger tossed a pump that had 4 different attachable nozzles.
"Hey, my pump! Thanks!"
"No problem!"
Mario used the Turbo Nozzle to get over to the battle scene as fast as he could.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I can't believe that everyone just stopped when Bill bolted until I fired up the story again.

Edited by - MadMario on 7/13/2002 7:20:11 PM

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2002, 08:14:01 PM »
When Mario got to the battle site, the head alien blocked him out using a force field.

Mario watched in horror as the aliens were beating up Geno and Sonic.

"STOP, YOU STUPID BLUE LIGHTBULB!"

"Who said that?!" yelled the head alien.

"Me, you scum!"

The voice came, surpisingly, from Luigi. "That is the last straw! You will be taken down!"

Luigi started doing some of Mario's best moves from Super Mario 64 onto the aliens.

"That's my brother!" cheered Mario. "Now how do I get in there while they are busy with Luigi?"

Mario was thinking for a while, then got an idea. He attached the Rocket Nozzle to his pump, then shot over the barrier surrounding the battlefield.

Luigi was beating the crap out of an alien when Mario landed on it.

"Nice timing, Mario! I thought I was a goner."

"Well, we should help Sonic and Amy now."

"Good idea!"

They ran over to the head alien, who was winning over Sonic...

TO BE CONTINUED...

(even though I say that, it doesn't mean I have an idea, so keep this going)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2002, 08:38:27 PM »
Then the universe inverted and all the people from outside the Mushroom Kingdom warped back to their home planets, except Geno....
"How'd you manage that?" asked Luigi.
"With my trusty companion, the Declaration of Independence!"
Everyone else fainted for lack of comprehension.

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2002, 05:47:17 PM »
Ok, that was just plain weird!

Since life was back to normal, Geno went to the Star Road.

But, of course, Bowser returns to his old ways and...Captured Mario!

(Strangely, I don't even know how I came up with all the action in my earlier post!)

Edited by - MadMario on 8/22/2002 4:50:10 PM

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2002, 05:42:25 PM »
It seems that the longest Mario story has changed from a group-made story to a single person fanfic.

Come on! I can't do all this alone (although I did do about half of the story)!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2002, 11:03:40 PM »
But suddenly, when things looked blackest, out of nowhere came Mallow and Luigi to save half of the day! (Peach is busy saving the other half)

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2002, 10:50:25 AM »
Peach went to make a "Cake-Bomb" for Bowser, so he would be distracted, while Luigi and Mallow went through a SMB-Style adventure.

They arrived at World 1-4...

Luigi said, "Oh! No! Not like this again!"

"Don't worry, there's the axe right there."

"Yeah, let's do that."

Luigi grabbed the axe and "Bowser" fell into the lava.

"Thank you, Luigi and...Who are you?"

"Hi! I'm Mallow!"

"Ok, thanks, Luigi and Mallow, but Mario is in another castle!"

"Just as I feared! We have to do all this again!"

"It's won't be too hard. You've done it twice, haven't you?"

"How'd you know that?!"

"I asked Mario."

"Ok, let's go save him!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

P.S. Nice addition, CW. You seemed to know that I wanted Mallow in the story somewhere.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2002, 05:38:55 PM »
As Luigi and Mallow wadered through world 2-2, Booster came out of the sky in a Jugem's Cloud, throwing Bob-Ombs at them, and yelling with his mouth hangin' open at a right angle. "Hey, you guys! Anybody seen that dude with glasses that was here just a second ago? I tossed a bomb at him, and then he ran away! Oh, and I'm missing my Mario Doll!"
"Try world 8-4." said Luigi. Then he whispered to Mallow, "He might help us without even knowing it!"
Mallow hopped off of his pants (then landed back in them) and said, "Good idea!"
Booster zipped off in his stolen Lakitu cloud...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2002, 08:49:53 PM »
Mallow and Luigi continued through the SMB style adventure for some time until...

"Wait a minute..." said Luigi, a puzzled look across his face.

"What? What is it, Luigi? We're almost there!"

"Actually, no we're not. There has been some sort of mix up. We are... we are..." he sighed and dropped the map he had been holding. "We are in world 1-1 again."

"WHAT??? World 1-1? But we were just in world 7-2! What's going on?" Mallow thrust his soft little arms into the air and began wailing relentlessly.

-Gryphon
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2002, 11:15:50 PM »
Then Lemmy Koopa came along and jumped on their heads.
"Hey!" said Luigi. "What's the big idea? And why are you in world 1-1?!"

That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2002, 08:39:36 AM »
"And since when do you do the head jumping? That's Mario's job. As well as mine!" With that, Luigi jumped ten feet in the air, and came back down, right  smack on Lemm'ys head.

"Ouch, you'll be paying for that!" Lemmy shouted, rubbing the 2 foot lump on his head. "My uncle will take care of you!"

"Yeah right!" Mallow piped in. "We have already seen the best and the worst of your uncle Bowser. Mario's fought against him countless times, and I was even there when he fought WITH him."

"Oh, no. Not THAT uncle. I mean my other uncle." A puzzled look came across Mallow and Luigi's faces.

"Bowser has another brother?"

"Yup, and he won't be pleased at all to hear what you did to me."
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2002, 12:28:23 AM »
(Boy is this story getting complicated! I love it! But I thought Lemmy was Bowser's son...?)

After several days of wandering, they finally arrived at World 8-4...
"Hey! We're here!" said Mallow.
"Yeah! All right!" said Luigi.
"Well, let's get going."
"Hey, look! A question block!"
Luigi jumped and bonked the block. Out came a Fire Flower. Luigi caught it and became Fire Luigi. Mallow found another block and ate a Mushroom, thus becoming Super Mallow! A few steps more, and they came upon the FLUDD!
"Hey!" Luigi said. "My brother must'a dropped this after Bowser grabbed him!"
Luigi strapped it onto his back.
"Preparing to register new user information--" said FLUDD. "User identified as Luigi, brother of Mario--"
"Hey! That's really neat!" said Mallow. "Now you can shoot water and fire!"
"Let's-a go," Luigi said.
They made their way into the castle. Soon, they found Peach hiding in an alcove in the wall.
"What are you doing here?!" exclaimed Mallow.
"I gave Bowser a cake bomb! He's so excited I gave him a present, he's totally forgotten about Mario! Hurry, and you can save him!"
Luigi took a few steps forward, and asked, "Wait... how come Bowser didn't capture you too?"
"Oh, he... um..." Peach drifted off.
Luigi squirted Peach with water, and suddenly, she changed into a Duplighost!
"Just as I thought! It's not Peach!"
"Then where is the real Princess?" asked Mallow. The Duplighost ran away...
After walking for some time, they saw what seemed to be a strange marking in the wall. Mallow examined it, and tried punching it. Nothing happened. Luigi tried shooting fire at it. Still, nothing happened. Then Luigi used FLUDD on it, and it sank within the wall, slid back, revealing the Princess!
"Oh! I thought I was never going to get out of there!" said Peach, delighted to see Luigi and Mallow in front of her. "I sent Bowser a bomb in a cake, but when it blew up when he was taking a bite, he got so mad that he came and grabbed me and used some magic or something and trapped me in the wall!"
Mallow said, "Well, you're safe now, princess."

That was a joke.

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2002, 09:40:14 AM »
Oh, he probably is Bowser's son. I don't know much about his family relations. Just change whatever needs to be changed in your head. Sorry I dont have time to add anything on right now. I will later if I can.

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2002, 07:24:30 PM »
They went on, and then they found Bowser, but... something was wrong...

"Hey, why isn't the axe there?" asked Mallow.

"Bwahahaha! Can't you see that this won't be as easy as you expected?" Bowser said with delight.

"Not if I can help it!!!"

Mario jumped behind Bowser and grabbed his tail.

"Oh no, not again!"

Mario flinged Bowser into the wall, then, suddenly, he became flat!

"Mario, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yes, I am, Luigi."

"What are you two talking about?"

"Well..."

Before Mario could explain, everything went 2D!

"Now you know." Mario said slowly.

"Well, the FLUDD is useless then..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

I really hope Lt. Eagle will help here (you see, he's beaten Paper Mario about 8-9 times, while I've never played it...).

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2002, 12:20:47 AM »
"Who says?" said Mario.
Luigi gladly gave him FLUDD. Mario strapped it on and sqirted Bowser. Bowser, being saturated with water, became wrinkled and wavy, and fell over and stuck to the floor. Stars swirled around his head. His HP was suddenly lowered from 99 to 49.
"Another squirt oughta do it!" said Mario.
Sadly, he was wrong. "Oh no! It's-a useless!"
Bowser got up. Mallow went over and punched Bowser. You'd be surprised how much more damage Paper Mallow did to Paper Bowser than Mallow would have to Bowser. Bowser's HP was now at 24. next up was Luigi. He did a Multibounce on Bowser's head, lowering his HP to 14.
Then it was Bowser's turn. He walked over and did a Bowser Bomb on Mallow and Luigi's heads, reducing their HP to 0. They fell to the ground, unable to move. Mario's turn again. Mario did a Power Jump on Bowser, taking away 13 HP. This left him with 1. Bowser blew his fire breath at Mario. Mario yelled "MAMA!!! OW OOOhhh ohh oww!!" and ran around in circles. Now Mario had only 1 HP. He went to jump on Bowser's head. He jumped, on the king's head, but nothing happened! Suddenly, Mario remembered FLUDD. He used the leverage from that jump to hover above Bowser's head, and then, at maximum distance, he Ground-Pounded. Bowser fell to the ground, defeated. The battle ended. Mario earned enough Star Points to level up everyone, thus returning them to normal. The castle crumbled to the ground, and they triple-jumped out a hole in the ceiling. Luigi grabbed Mallow, since he couldn't jump.
After going a few miles, they discovered a pipe. They went down the pipe, and...

That was a joke.

Print