Print

Author Topic: Thank you, Deezer.  (Read 2033 times)

« on: May 13, 2002, 04:41:09 PM »
Hey, everyone. I've recently been having trouble posting, seeing to the fact that I was banned. According to Deezer, I was banned unfairly, because someone within my ISP range was banned. This was a shock to me, and I thought after finding that my entire WebTv had been banned, I was gone for good. But even though I'm sure my repeated confusing e-mails must have unerved our heroic site hoster, he was always polite with me, and was willing to unban everything to get me back on here. I'm very, very grateful, and I want to give three cheers for Deezer. Thanks a lot, Deezer.

- Super Mario (Also "Kirby" and "M a r i o" for short periods of time)

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2002, 05:16:37 PM »
Well im glad you can post again yeah deezers a good person you can tell he wants the best for the site visitors.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2002, 07:15:25 PM »
Oh, what happenned? Well, as long as you're back! It would be terrible for you to stay out of the forums! I'm glad everything turned out alright, SuperMario!
~Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2002, 01:48:06 PM »
That's just the thing, Peach, we weren't sure what happened. But, the thing that's important now is that I'm back, and I can forget I was even "banned" in the first place. Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. Ciao.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2002, 01:52:21 PM »
salut, mon ami!

and, uh.. welcome back!!

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2002, 01:54:28 PM »
Thanks, cable!

Born To Play:

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

Print