Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35813 times)

« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2002, 08:54:40 AM »
*thinks that he himself might be a little obsessed* Naw!
hypersonic is attacking knuckles, who is a vampire, when he dies! So I can't destroy him.
I made a mistake before I realized that a vampire is a corpse.
So since knuckles is still alive, and in the daytime. He can still stop the air ship. and since HS is still up there. he can help too.
But afterwards I don't know what I'll do with knuckles.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2002, 11:53:12 PM »
1. I've been made of Chup this whole time, it's just that nobody has asked.
2. Ozzy Osbourne is utterly evil.
3. Try saying previous statement 5 times FAST!
4. Yes, I was serious. Mr. Osbourne is evil, and he knows it.
5. I will be back... Give me time to think of my ultimate strategy...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2002, 03:34:50 PM »
I don't want get really off topic but, how do you figure that ozzy osbourne is evil?

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2002, 07:04:53 PM »
It's obvious. 'Nuff said.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2002, 06:10:29 PM »
back on topic ya pansies!
Chaos, destroy anything flying in the air. make sure nobody can get at us from above.
Sonic, keep knuckles well fed with blood, lest he go crazy. DO NOT KILL HIM.
ground troops, mainly humans, watch out for castlevania characters. Don't let a summon get to you either. I'll see, if tails can find a weakness in anyone.

« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2002, 08:08:14 PM »
Hey, can I join in? If so, what should I do?

-Gryphon
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2002, 09:15:14 PM »
Hey Screech, mind if he allies with us? He's my best friend.

That was a joke.

« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2002, 05:25:41 AM »
Well that is just peachy a allie for you guys. Well I will have to destroy you all.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2002, 02:02:39 PM »
Ok then, I will be Interplay (oh yeah, this is going to be fun). I will side with Namco immediately (hey, C.W., who are your allies?)

I will take on the appearance of T-Hoppy from Clayfighter 63 1/3 (a crazed, muscular, australian bunny-human hybrid with a metal arm and a metal leg).

Next I summon Taffy (a guy made out of taffy, basically... except he has big alien eyes) and The Blob (a green blob that can shape into practically anything). Both are from Clayfighter.

I order my two minions to go on the defensive and wait for a briefing from Namco.

Edited by - GoombaDoom on 8/28/2002 1:42:42 PM
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2002, 11:10:38 PM »
Okie Dokie... We are currently allied with Screech, leader of the Sega army, and I believe he is also allied with Rare, but I'm not sure, and I'm not sure if it would make us Rare's ally or not... Anyway, we'll get a strategy going. Must go research more Namco games....

That was a joke.

« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2002, 05:24:30 PM »
Oh this will not be hard. Alucard you can take this army out by yourself. Well But I will not do that. What I am gonna do is Take Taffy out. Snake shoots a nikita misile at the charactoir blowing him to smitherines. And Madmario you have your way with this guy npow

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #131 on: August 29, 2002, 10:18:45 PM »
Hey, why don't you send Olga and Gray Fox? They're really good with swords, and when it comes to deflecting bullets, they're like Jedi Knights!!!

Since I'm on the subject, why not Raiden and Solidus too?

Anyway, good idea.

Lu Bu beats the crap out of T.Hoppy, and...geez, Arsenal Gear would really help, but I can't use that!

Liu Bei goes to cut Blob boy to pieces, and...a mysterious man uses Liquid Nitrogen to freeze and break the pieces.

Info for the Interplay team: Fission Mailed

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2002, 12:34:32 AM »
Have you never played Clayfighter? If you had, you would realize that that didn't work.

That was a joke.

« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2002, 06:19:45 AM »
Hye MadMario how bout since we are one army kinda we can use each others charactors is that a good idea? Now  will send solidous to take out the clayfighters. Gray Fox Olga and Arsenalgear I guess will help. Solidus chops the blob dude in half. He tries to regenerate. But Solidous step on the other half. Now the blob splitsagain. Olga then hits one of them with a tranqulizer dart,. It eaats it. Now there areike 1 milion of these things. Now I will take it into my own hands. I send metal gear ray to step on all the little blobs

« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2002, 09:17:15 AM »
well, you see, the only problem with all that is that shooting taffy with a puny little missile wouldn't even slightly disable him. And as for the blob, well, stepping on his pieces would be more or less impossible because he couold just regather them before you could do anything about it, then he'd launch you into the air while you were stepping on him, so that didn't work. And what happened to the liquid nitrogen? Did he thaw already? I guess so. In that case, your guys are somewhere in the stratosphere and all my guys are in more or less perfect shape. (Come on, you can do better than that!)

As for myself, When you tried to attack me, I smashed whoever it was that attacked ne in the head with my metal arm. Let's say I got cut on the other arm in the process though so I'm kind of wounded.

Seeing that I might have some trouble keeping these characters alive, I summon (heeheheheheheheh) Kabuto from Giants: Citizen Kabuto, who immediately grabs Alucard (I'm sorry I have to do this, because he's one of my all-time favorite characters) and hurls him hundreds of feet away (I just couldn't eat him. He's too cool).

After this, Taffy fires a barrage of huge gumballs at all those Metal Gear people, who fired that useless missile at him.

The Blob just kinda sits there.

Then, for the heck of it, I summon Samwise Gamgee from Lord of the Rings. (Yes, they made the SNES game of it. This opens many new possibilities for me).

Then, I run off to let someone else do something. I don't want this to turn into one of those childish "Nuh-uh! I shot you five times!" things. Let's keep at least a little realistic, or else it won't be very fun.

Edited by - GoombaDoom on 8/30/2002 8:27:29 AM

Print