Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35611 times)

« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2002, 05:36:56 AM »
Sorry have to be dead to do thast. and Hoomunculus would just explode  your head into smitherines if you got near him. So next Silent Hill zombies surround the namco and interplay army I am just tired of interplay. The zombies devour IcybodClay

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2002, 05:39:45 AM »
Anbd if you got inot homunculuses thoughts he could just cast a spell and destroy you. He cant be touched just dace it. You cantget near him. He sends a firr plague upon the interplay army. They all burst into flames. I just cant stand that ypu guys think you can kill a genee He will never be defeated. Oh and your little energy sucking plan failed. Plus if you did that it would not last very  long.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2002, 08:47:32 PM »
The game he's in never said he was a Genie. Also, you can't type. The energy absorbing thing worked, and I have all my troops back. So do Screech and GoombaDoom. Ickybod Clay IS like dead or something. He's like a ghost. We didn't try to kill Homunculus, you already said he can't be killed. So we didn't. Ickybod Clay didn't harm him one bit. FACE IT. Homunculus is useless now. You can't use him any more. He can't be reached. Ickybod's field is invulnerable. So is Homunculus, but now he doesn't do any good. He's not hurt. But he can't be used anymore, considering he's like insane and mentally ill now. You know you can't use him. Any further attempts to use Homunculus will be ignored. Oh, and don't you remember? The aliens from Galaga (which are, by the way, IMMUNE to the Philosopher Stone) flung it to the outer reaches of the galaxy, where none of your troops can ever reach it again. Come on. Play fair. We've defeated Homunculus, and you can't say anything about how he can't be hurt because he wasn't hurt.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2002, 08:53:36 PM »
Also, half the things that you did with Homunculus weren't fair. All he does in his game is bring that guy back. He can't cast plagues or any of that junk like that. But I say that doesn't matter much anymore anyway, since you can't use Homunculus anymore.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2002, 05:28:01 AM »
Well you guys have yer invonerable charas and I have mine. SO LIVE WITH IT. Now that energyabsorbing thing did not work cuz he was in his world. Youy would have to be dead to go there and if he saved you. And yes the game did say he was a gennee pay atention. And shut up aboutmy typing skills

« Reply #170 on: September 10, 2002, 05:30:01 AM »
And I quote he could just regenerate his power in the philosipher stone if he ever lost ppower. So face it your attempts to destroy him are useless. And you cant get near him cuz your not dead.

« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2002, 05:34:24 AM »
Wellone more thing to add. Eike went to the 15th century and got a potion to heal EXTACY. Homunculus took it and the ghost was no more in his mind dus making him insane. Oh but 1 question how do you expect just any ghost to get in his world? DDo you rthink they can just walk in or teleport in NO. Homunculus has to bring you to that world. So face it you cant kill hm. I mean is it dfair that sega has PC NO. But you still use him. Pluse homunculus in no harm he just risesthe dead. So face it live qith it.

« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2002, 04:47:16 PM »
"1. You guys have Immortality confused with Invulnerability. Therefore, Sephiroth is gone anyway. And NO, you can't take it back.
2. No one stole the One Ring, because Frodo was never summoned. We still have the ring and Sauron. Come to think of it, you didn't attack any of those people, because they weren't even summoned.
3. We get to use the characters from the Lord of the Rings, not just the Fellowship. You notice, the SNES game says 'The Lord of the Rings, Part One', subtitled 'The Fellowship of the Ring'.
4. The Balrog is alive, and you can't spell, which means half the time, you were attacking air.
5. I, at least, withdrew all my characters beforehand, so they aren't hurt by your bleeding attack thing."

1. Sepheroth is a god, and thus immortal.

2. Fine then. Bite my head off why don't ya!

3. Part One is "The Fellowship of the Ring", dumb***!

4. I forgot the spelling for most of it. It IS mithology, which I am not very good with spelling in.

5. Whatever, ok, it didn't hit you. Be that way!

About Fission Mailed: Fission is not Fusion, stupid! Have the F and M switch places, and you get Mission Failed. Never mind about that message. I was playing too much MGS2 (that Fission Mailed message appears near the end of the game, inside Arsenal Gear).

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #173 on: September 10, 2002, 10:18:04 PM »
Umm... The Balrog goes and bites your head, just like you say.
Ok, well, when it comes down to it, this thing was not supposed to be for people to get mad at each other. You two people are making this no fun for anybody, because you won't let anyone have any leeway, when we've let you do a ton of stuff you couldn't do according to the way this was supposed to work. So, you know, do what you want, I guess, but we get to do stuff we want also without you saying "NO, you can't do that" all the time. It's like you guys think that you can make all the rules and say exactly what happens, but we actually have the same rights to say what goes on.
Examples:
Immortal means that you don't die like naturally, not that you can't be killed. There's a difference there. The "gods" in Norse mythology could be killed, even though they were immortal.
You don't know WHAT Ickybod Clay can do. If you can make up what your guys do, then so can we.
Another good example: I can spell, type, and I don't curse.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/10/2002 11:19:00 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2002, 12:08:16 AM »
Oh. Whoops! I was momentarily confused when I wrote that thing about the Fission. Ok, then, I used the Fission to tear you guys's atoms apart, and so you don't exist anymore.
Another thing: LotR is NOT mYthology. (That's with a Y, not an i.) It's a book, for cryin' out loud! It's not even written in myth form!
Related to that: The LotR game by Interplay - The title screen actually says: "The Lord of the Rings, volume one." It doesn't say anything about it being just the first two books. Also, Sauron exists while The Fellowship of the Ring takes place, even if he's not directly in the game, he's still there. They say how Sauron is waiting in Barad-Dûr and all that stuff. Check what you say before you say it, and I shall strive to do the same.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/10/2002 11:20:21 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2002, 12:13:18 AM »
Oh, one more thing: Axem Green, if we couldn't get near Homunculus because we weren't dead, why could your troops be all around him? Anyway, it doesn't matter now, since he's in "his world" AND Ickybod is keeping him down. And also because the Philosopher Stone is somewhere away in the galaxy, where you won't find it. One last thing: even if he DID have infinite power, some of it could still be absorbed.

That was a joke.

« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2002, 05:05:41 AM »
WAIT A MINUTE. If I typed that I must of forgot sory. tHEY never surounded him okay

« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2002, 05:08:33 AM »
Well you know people would make dumb posts ike. A giant missile blows p yer soldiers theend. How is that fun. But Oh well i GUEESS. I dont mean to make itless fun it is just I am playing the game.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2002, 08:05:50 PM »
Ok, well, I won't be mad at you guys or anything, but if you can have attacks that wipe out our armies, then we can wipe out your armies too. You can think of more people if some of yours get blown away. Anyway, apparently we all have all our troops back, so I say we reset the battle. We all have everybody back in their original places, except quit with the Homunculus business. There won't be any exaggerated attacks, and maybe we'll actually do something less redundant. But if people start flyin' off the handle again, I sure won't be back.
Just thinking... it seems that it's just us five here now, and you know we won't just say "hey, all your guys got blown up". So, why don't ya loosen up a bit and it'll all be fine.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/11/2002 7:16:45 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #179 on: September 11, 2002, 08:26:14 PM »
Ok i agree to that. I will restart with nobody but good old taffy and blob... wait on second thought I'll use Bad Mister Frosty and Bonker. I'm still Faramir though. I'm ready for a real fight without too much farfetched immortality junk. I will be willing to let my characters perish, and choose new ones.
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Print