Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35868 times)

« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2002, 01:50:24 AM »
Behold I am Jimbo the annoying look up my butt and see your fate!

« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2002, 05:49:22 AM »
Okay well I agree buyt the sega army still ahs PC and hwo do we exactly destroy that. Huh do we just put him in a jar? Well anyway I send uuuhhhh aTwinbee to take on Bonker.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2002, 08:28:30 PM »
Umm... we just ask Screech not to use him.
OK, new regulation: No invincible characters, unless it is temporary. Agreed?
Ok, I send Clyde to aid Bonker. What's a Twinbee?
That was a joke.

« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2002, 05:57:46 AM »
Well twinbee is this game where you are this robot thingee that has a ugun. and you combat evil bla blah blah and Naoki does the soundtrack for it. Anyway he starts shooting his guns at namco.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2002, 06:16:35 PM »
"Oh. Whoops! I was momentarily confused when I wrote that thing about the Fission. Ok, then, I used the Fission to tear you guys's atoms apart, and so you don't exist anymore."

You don't seem to be getting the point. IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!

"Another thing: LotR is NOT mYthology. (That's with a Y, not an i.) It's a book, for cryin' out loud! It's not even written in myth form!"

Um, Tolkien got some of his ideas from mythology, and spelling isn't one of my strong points.

"Related to that: The LotR game by Interplay - The title screen actually says: 'The Lord of the Rings, volume one.' It doesn't say anything about it being just the first two books. Also, Sauron exists while The Fellowship of the Ring takes place, even if he's not directly in the game, he's still there. They say how Sauron is waiting in Barad-Dûr and all that stuff. Check what you say before you say it, and I shall strive to do the same."

Yo, idiot boy! I have the whole Lord of the Rings series! The title page for Fellowship says "Volume One, The Fellowship of the Ring". I finished Fellowship, and there were only two parts that actually HAVE Sauron and not just MENTION him: At Lorien (eye), and when Frodo is on the throne at the top of the hill (hand looking around, I think)(this might not really be Sauron though). One more thing: This is a war between GAMES. All troops have to be DIRECTLY from the game; therefore, I can't use Frodo and you can't use Boromir's brother.

Wait a sec! Frodo appears in the PS2 game The Two Towers as an ally! Ok, that's an unfair advantage, and I'm not really sure about everything in The Two Towers for PS2, so I'm not using anyone but Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli. Oh, and because of what I said, I'm not using the people in the Final Fantasy movie.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2002, 09:14:40 PM »
Of course I knew it was a joke. If you didn't get that, then you must not be as intelligent as I once thought. At that point, I was determined to use everything you said against you.
The lidless eye IS Sauron's eye. "The eye of Sauron." He looks through the eye with his Palantir. He's on the other side of the Palantir from Orthanc. He's in the game.
You are speaking of the SNES LotR game from Interplay, correct? The title screen says, and I quote: "J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, volume one." And as far as I know, there have not been other games in that series for SNES. However, the other characters exist in the story during the same time, as referenced by stuff that said so in the latter books. I was talking about the game, not the actual book.
You cannot use the LotR characters. Why?
1. We already use Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli.
2. The Two Towers game "for PS2" is also being developed for GameCube, and possibly XBox... yecch...
Anyways, all you seem to want to do is argue about pointless trivialities. So, you know, if you want to make this misery for everybody else, why don't we just call it off? Either that, or I'll just quit this topic. We were saying that we'd try to be nicer and stuff... but you don't seem to want to... so anyway, Clyde goes and attacks the Twinbee.
That was a joke.

« Reply #186 on: September 14, 2002, 05:11:27 AM »
Well Now that that lord of the riungs %$#@ is done with we can move on. Twinbee and the Paradious pengiuuins begin to attack Bonkers and Blob.

« Reply #187 on: September 14, 2002, 06:04:06 PM »
ok, I agree with CW. This is getting ridiculous, and it's just turning into a large array of pointless arguments. I think I'm going to call it quits. Screech doesn't even seem to really be participating any more. As far as I'm concerned, this topic is dead.

It was fun while it lasted

-Gryphon
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2002, 05:34:41 AM »
Yo man we started over with this thing. We all agreed that we would not make ridiculous **** into this. Well if you still wanna leave go ahead.

« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2002, 03:36:25 PM »
I wasn't paticipating because I had to move. my computer is just now plugged in. I don't think I'll be going anywhere for a while so I'm still in. As for PC, Well, I'm just about doomed considering that he was my greatest weapon. Oh, well, I'll work harder.
By the way, when I was reading what I missed, I noticed that someone said sephiroth was a god and was immortal. not true. Cloud killed him, twice. once in real life, and once in his head.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2002, 05:36:48 AM »
True True but it is almost imposible to kill im though.

« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2002, 06:35:02 PM »
WILL SOMONE PLEASE LOOK AT MY FRIGGIN POST!!!!!!!

« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2002, 06:36:27 PM »
Please please please somone check out my Realm of Death Game please!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2002, 07:29:28 PM »
ooze. Quit advertising your own stuff on other boards.
That was a joke.

« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2002, 08:12:27 PM »
Im not advertising Im just bored.

Print